This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.

Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

K.A.M - Ankhs Paw Gallery Peek

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Hello alls
    So I thought it was about time to share some of a project I've had going on in the background while no ones been looking. *giggles*

    I'm writing 15 short sex scenes for the lovely cougar Sarah Heaven and I'm putting images with each one of the scenes. So for now I am giving you all a few teaser images.

    One being of Sarah all angel looking and another a gift she receives in the mail and the note with it.
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #32
      She´s awesome! Can´t wait to see more!

      Comment


      • #33
        A little more of Sarah.
        This time I have up page one of her reference sheet, page two coming soon.
        I'm up to having seven of the fifteen done. WOOTS!

        ~Notes~
        Time: 11hours
        Materials: Photoshop CS2 and my lovely Bamboo Wacom
        Character Copyrighted to me
        Website: http://www.ankhspaw.webs.com
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ; 08-18-2009, 11:52 AM.

        Comment


        • #34
          Aww, I really can´t wait to see them all! Great ref sheet!

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
            Aww, I really can´t wait to see them all! Great ref sheet!
            Thanks I was really happy when it I got it done

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by AnkhsPaw View Post
              Thanks I was really happy when it I got it done
              I can imagine

              and she is looking cute.
              - This spot reserved for a witty and intelligent remark -

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by ZeroSeven View Post
                I can imagine

                and she is looking cute.
                Thank you
                Glad you like it

                Comment


                • #38
                  Wow she's even cuter in color cute little butt Nice work indeed
                  Cheetah - TJA Productions

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                    Wow she's even cuter in color cute little butt Nice work indeed
                    Thank you

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      A little more of Sarah.
                      This time I have up page two of her reference sheet,

                      ~Notes~
                      Time: 7hours
                      Materials: Photoshop CS2 and my lovely Bamboo Wacom
                      Character Copyrighted to me
                      Website: http://ankhspaw.webs.com
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        And again: very nice!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Nice work

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Tuffer the Fluffer View Post
                            Nice work
                            Thank you

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Aaah,

                              Very nicely created I must say. The colours are beautifull togheter

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Some Icons I've made recently
                                Attached Files

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X