Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Haze Ustreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well what was planned to be quite the show. A 6 or so hour long painting. Was interrupted by some severe thunderstorms that knocked out my power about 1 and a half hours into it... I hadn't saved the 45 minutes worth of work, and the battery in my laptop wasn't in its rightful place while the machine was plugged in the wall... I lost a lot of work, and with it the will to work on the piece until another day.
    Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by spydermonkey View Post
      well what was planned to be quite the show. A 6 or so hour long painting. Was interrupted by some severe thunderstorms that knocked out my power about 1 and a half hours into it... I hadn't saved the 45 minutes worth of work, and the battery in my laptop wasn't in its rightful place while the machine was plugged in the wall... I lost a lot of work, and with it the will to work on the piece until another day.
      Oh well.
      Oh shit. Sorry to hear that! At least the thundersorm didnīt destroy you laptop (thatīs my biggest fear...).

Comment

i am hosting a Ustream where I will be attempting that fanart I told Jive I would attempt to do.
        It will be an adult rated work. I havent done adult rated in forever so we'll see how it goes.

Comment

i am hosting a Ustream where I will be attempting that fanart I told Jive I would attempt to do.
          It will be an adult rated work. I havent done adult rated in forever so we'll see how it goes.
          I'm there and signed in... I will say the vid and audio comes across fine, even your voice. and you can never go wrong with Pink Floyd!
          Last edited by ; 07-31-2009, 05:43 PM.

Comment

I'm watching now, no pressure!

Comment

after a few hours here it is.
              One of the few times ive brought a picture from start to finish in one sitting.
              Thanx everyone who came by and watched. especially to brady for keeping me company.

Here is the work of Scarlet.
              Attached Files

Comment

Yeah! That looks really great!

Comment

after a few hours here it is.
                  One of the few times ive brought a picture from start to finish in one sitting.
                  Thanx everyone who came by and watched. especially to brady for keeping me company.

Here is the work of Scarlet.
                  Sorry I had to depart before you were finished, but that sandman dude kept getting in my eyes. At least I was able to hang in long enough to see you complete Scarlet.

Thanks for setting it up so that we could watch over your shoulder; not sure why the creative process fascinates me so, but it does. ...and you don't give yourself enough credit. Every artist has their own and unique merits, and yours stand as tall as anyone else. At least you are not the unbearable "I'm the center of Everything" type creative individual typified by some of the Hollyweird crowd. Nor are you emo. A little modesty is appreciated.

Comment

Oh hey, it's up now!

I was watching for awhile but I had to go before it was finished.

Mr. Green, eh? I think Chamile might get jealous! hehe

Comment

Hosting a Ustream right now. Character sketches for HEU.
                      Come on in and watch me work!
                      http://www.ustream.tv/channel/haze-show

Done now..
                      Last edited by ; 08-06-2009, 10:28 PM.

Comment

So this was the product of my last Ustream. I re-drew 2 very old characters.
                        Durias and Josaline (who went by Josephine for a while then I rediscovered her orignal name)
                        Durias came out pretty badly. Every time I attempt to draw him I end up screwing something up. I think it's cuz im always focusing on some kind of sword pose and I need to stear away from that.
                        Im not going to post the picture.

Josaline came out very well. She originally was supposed to be rather strong looking. Like a female body builder, along with rather large tits. But after some rethinking of her role in the Helden Eye universe I figure the body type in this drawing is more appropriate.
                        She is supposed to be rather primal, born and raised in a Tarzan like jungle/African savannah like setting. So running, jumping and climbing would be common activities for daily living. The body build of a track and field hurdler would be much more appropriate for such activities (plus they have THE BEST asses of any female athletes hands down)
                        So after the original sketch in OC during the ustream and some tweaking via Paint.net with size and proportions here is the current drawing.
                        I'll have to polish the sketch so to speak, and then move over to outlining it.
                        How's she look so far?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Product of my last Ustream...
                          I did 2 sketches of rather old characters. Durias and Josaline. Older forum members might or might not remember them.
                          Durias was a wreck so im not posting that.

However Josaline came out very well. Her original design was to be strong yet sexy. Buff with nice curves and good tits. but after rethinking her role in the HEU universe I decided that she should rather have the physique of a Track and Field Hurdler (plus they have the absolute BEST asses of any female athletes). She should be fast, agile, and be able to hop, climb, jump, stretch etc... Qualities that Hurdlers have. Upper body looks sleek, toned and refined, with strong but sexy looking legs.
                          After some tweaking via Paint.net with certain body parts and proportions I have it where I like it and just need to polish it over.

What do you all think? Any critique or suggestion? compliments? etc?
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by ; 08-09-2009, 01:35 AM.

Comment

I think you did a pretty job, although there are some points that could use some tweaking.

Her chest seems to be a little too big, and her pelvis a little too small. But those are the only things that popped out, when I looked at it.

I've drawn some suggestions on your pic, to show how I would change it. My version probably isn't perfect either, but I hope it helps.
                            Attached Files
                            - This spot reserved for a witty and intelligent remark -

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroSeven View Post
                              I think you did a pretty job, although there are some points that could use some tweaking.

Her chest seems to be a little too big, and her pelvis a little too small. But those are the only things that popped out, when I looked at it.

I've drawn some suggestions on your pic, to show how I would change it. My version probably isn't perfect either, but I hope it helps.
                              thanks a bunch, I'll work the suggestions into it and we'll see how it comes out!

So... yeah! Hosting a Ustream Right now trying to tweak this sketch!
                              Last edited by ; 08-09-2009, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Cleanup sketch

I am cleaning up the sketch of Josaline and should soon turn it into a B&W.

Thanks so much ZeroSeven, the suggestions and the oversketch has REALLY helped improve this drawing.

However im just a little unsure with a few last things.
                                Of these. Her species, of course you can see she is a cat but I am unsure what kind of cat. She used to be a snow leopard but as most of you know there aren't any snow leopards in a jungle/african savannah setting which is where I set her origins. I was thinking maybe a panther (I can change her ears to be appropriate for that species). Any suggestions?

Also her armor setup (if any). I would figure something out but suggestions are always welcome.
                                suggestions, comments, critiques. Welcome as always.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X