Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Haze Ustreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haze Ustreams

I've recently started broadcasting on ustream of some of my MSpaint/Paint.net works.

If interested please by all means drop in and say hi.
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/haze-show

When finished I guess I'll post the work here. as well as other places.

Ustreaming, Join me, friends, and other various people as I attempt to finish this work, it's a Deadspace fanart.
    OR, join and be the only one, I dont tend to attract people haha.

Comment

Originally posted by spydermonkey View Post
      Ustreaming, Join me, friends, and other various people as I attempt to finish this work, it's a Deadspace fanart.
      OR, join and be the only one, I dont tend to attract people haha.
      Meep, too late. Will you post the pic somewhere? (I´m a big fan of Dead Space

Comment

I'll be posting the finish product here when it's finished.

Comment

I'll be posting the finish product here when it's finished.
          Yeah! I can´t wait!

Comment

Deadspace is anything but dead.

As promised, here is the piece of work I was doing on that Ustream.

This is a fanart I started on chapter 2 of the game... ( started a little earlier than june 16) 6 or so weeks later I hate to say but im only on chapter 4 of 12 and too afraid to start the game to continue. I havent touched the game in 3 weeks actualy... I should change that.

Just as an extra to say Deadspace is phenomenal game. If not for it's scare factor then by that of its rock steady game play (this thing never hiccuped or lagged on me) and its wonderful storyline. Not to mention breathtaking graphics and attention to detail.

Also to any person who says it has no storyline, they are idiots plane and simple. It may not be a fantastic original story, but you know what neither was Halo's or any movie nicholas cage starred in but and I see plenty of Dips praising their stories like the bible. This games story and plot goes deep and there's more to come which makes me very excited.
            So yeah...
            Attached Files

Comment

You HAVE to continue the game! Ín my opinion it´s the best survival horror game ever! And people who say that the game has no story never played it or they just don´t get it!
              BTW: Nice pic!

Comment

Doing another Ustream right now http://www.ustream.tv/channel/haze-show
                Part of a large project, its just some concept painting and sketching for any interested.

Comment

Ustream Webcast

Doing another Ustream right now http://www.ustream.tv/channel/haze-show
                  Part of a large project, its just some concept painting and sketching for any interested.
                  Sorry! ...missed it by 15 minutes. Do you have a regular schedule?

Comment

No I don't unfortunately. It's very sporadic.

For anyone/everyone though here is what was done.
                    It's a teaser pic for the most part. Kind of like a cover on a book. A bit meh for me but im still getting the feel for this tablet and i am overall happy with this.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I think it looks good so far!

Comment

No I don't unfortunately. It's very sporadic.

For anyone/everyone though here is what was done.
                        It's a teaser pic for the most part. Kind of like a cover on a book. A bit meh for me but im still getting the feel for this tablet and i am overall happy with this.
                        Ah, very strong intent you have there, you have a really good foundation at work. It reminds me a lot of some of the indy comics I use to read via Darkhorse. Actually some of those were a lot worse. Keep working at it, I'd enjoy seeing the finished product!

Comment

Originally posted by MangaManX View Post
                          Ah, very strong intent you have there, you have a really good foundation at work. It reminds me a lot of some of the indy comics I use to read via Darkhorse. Actually some of those were a lot worse. Keep working at it, I'd enjoy seeing the finished product!
                          The... heh... "Project" is rather huge in volume for 1 person. It involves a 7 - 10 part graphic novel series. Right now im just working on a very extensive character sheet. Imagine a D&D sheet with 30 more aspects of a character being looked at.
                          I'll see about posting a demo file or something soon. As for now only concept artwork will be pumped out for this project that may take me forever to even see progress with. But hey, Watchmen wasn't made in a year right?
                          Also that specific picture probably wont be revisited. I may do another version of it with a different layout but that specific piece will be left as it is.

Comment

I will be hosting a Ustream in about an hour. around 5:15 EST
                            Just a heads up for you guys.
                            http://www.ustream.tv/channel/haze-show

Comment

I will be hosting a Ustream in about an hour. around 5:15 EST
                              Just a heads up for you guys.
                              Too bad that I´ll be already sleeping then...

Comment

Working...
                              X