Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Haze Ustreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad my contribution helped
    - This spot reserved for a witty and intelligent remark -

Comment

very nice improvement, and very nice tips ZeroSeven

good job you 2
      the 7 most important things:
      Line
      Shape
      Volume
      Form
      Value
      Texture
      Color

Comment

I plan on hosting a Ustream tonight around 11: 30 east coast US time.
        I have to go to the gym (working up to 3 x 215 lbs on the bench wish me luck!) etc, etc. I hope to get it started on time or earlier.
        Hope to see some of you peeps there!

BTW the Josaline sketch is what I will be working on. I'll be trying varying wardrobes and armor schemes for her!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/haze-show

Drawing now!
        Last edited by ; 08-12-2009, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Well it's been well over a week. Most of that time was not spent on these as one dedicated day would have gotten these through but I worked for maybe 30 minutes at a time to do each.

These are just some general clothing schemes for Josaline. The Tribal one would be her usual attire. I might try different tribal looks for her along with maybe tattoos and more piercings (im thinkn a nipple ring would be nice). and later I'll breeze through an armor scheme or 2 to see if what (if any) would fit her role/character.

Comments, suggestions, requests, ideas, slight critique all welcome!
          Attached Files

Comment

Wow, nice pics! (nr. 5 is my fave cause of naughy clothes! )

Comment

hot dicking

Just a quickie done the other day, took about an hour, Was not broadcasted so nobody missed anything.
              Enjoy.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by spydermonkey View Post
                Well it's been well over a week. Most of that time was not spent on these as one dedicated day would have gotten these through but I worked for maybe 30 minutes at a time to do each.

These are just some general clothing schemes for Josaline. The Tribal one would be her usual attire. I might try different tribal looks for her along with maybe tattoos and more piercings (im thinkn a nipple ring would be nice). and later I'll breeze through an armor scheme or 2 to see if what (if any) would fit her role/character.

Comments, suggestions, requests, ideas, slight critique all welcome!
                hmm, Could try the gloves/footwear from sport with the Sexy suit?.. *shrug*

Comment

hey man.. I was hoping you'd help me out *puppy eyes*

I'm trying to broadcast my work on Ustream but I dont know how to stream directly from my computer without a webcam.. how do you do it and what programs (if any) should I use.. or do you just point the webcam at your screen?

thanks in advance
                  Line
                  Shape
                  Volume
                  Form
                  Value
                  Texture
                  Color

Comment

Originally posted by Ro View Post
                    hey man.. I was hoping you'd help me out *puppy eyes*

I'm trying to broadcast my work on Ustream but I dont know how to stream directly from my computer without a webcam.. how do you do it and what programs (if any) should I use.. or do you just point the webcam at your screen?

thanks in advance
                    I'm gonna listen in here, cause I wanna know how to as well
                    - This spot reserved for a witty and intelligent remark -

Comment

Download a program called Manycam, they actually work in conjunction with Ustream so its the program of choice for most artists streaming their work.
                      http://www.manycam.com/
                      Also make sure to DL Ustreams high quality plugin for better streaming. It is normally shown when you go to broadcast by some hypertext that says something along the lines of "how can I stream in higher quality?" click that and it brings you to a page that gives 2 options on how to stream with higher quality.

When you DL and install Many cam open up the program and click the tab "sources" and go to desktop. there are 3 choices. I just use full desktop, and then on the right it gives the choice of image size, I force size to 640x480.
                      And thats about it.

Also heres another hot dicking image of the same gal from last time (however not drawn as well) Taking some action in the bum.
                      Enjoy!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hosting another Ustream right now.
                        Doing 2 other Tribal schemes for her and after that I will be drawing a weapon concept for another character.
                        http://www.ustream.tv/channel/haze-show

Comment

thanks a bunch spydermonkey I'll have a look at it
                          Line
                          Shape
                          Volume
                          Form
                          Value
                          Texture
                          Color

Comment

Here is another Tribal scheme. Last Ustream I only managed one.

This scheme is more jungle based with gold bands and what would be silk. In times of war these bands would be switched with other various metals like steel or brass and the cloth would be changed to animal hide.
                            The Tattoo goes down along the left side of the body and is actually a spell used to enhance spell cast speed or spell intensity.
                            This scheme is so far my favorite.
                            Attached Files

Comment

She´s really cute. Heh and I think this scheme is my fav for now, too! Can´t wait to see more of her!

Comment

Ustream... I am taking part in a meme that is spreading on FA. where you take a real picture of yourself and trace it detail for detail. Scars, muscles, fat rolls, anything and everything. Clothed or not.

I promise I ain't disturbingly ugly. so stop on by.

Comment

Working...
                                X