Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Matilda (Skippy's Adventures In Bushtown, 1997)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matilda (Skippy's Adventures In Bushtown, 1997)

Hey guys! Long time lurker, first post!

I wanted to share a little something with you. The following drawings are of a little-known character named Matilda from an obscure Australian cartoon called 'Skippy's Adventures in Bushtown'. I was put onto her by fellow artist Pizzacat. (thanks dude)

The following images are done by: (in order of appearance)
    •Jerberjer •Lintu •PizzaCat •ArseMaus •ScreenCaps from the Show •Seux •Portzebie • SonicDash •Gilbhart •Jerberjer (Drawing) •DoDeDoe •KV1NN4 (V.Kyrie)

Here's a page with a handful of video clips, each featuring this character. (thanks to Jerberjer)
    HERE

If you're an artist and you happen to have urge to draw this character, I encourage you to post what you've made to this thread!! (that would kick major ass if you did)

Thanks for viewing! -ArseMaus
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ; 03-12-2010, 04:33 AM.

I remember the cartoon!

Comment

I've never seen it myself, except for a few short clips of it.
      There's also its ridiculously long intro posted up on youtube somewhere.

Comment

Very cool art work, looks like a really fun character.
        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

I've been meaning to ask you, Mr Cheetah, are you the THE artist dude that have anything to do with Jab Comix?
          http://www.jabcomix.com/main.shtml

...or are these totally and completely separate establishments all together?

Comment

They are separate. Also Hello!

Comment

Like Jive said.. totally separate.. that artist was once part of this page, but hasn't been on nearly 6 years.

Comment

Tis a pity the Jab guy is never around. I love his drawing style.
                I wanted to revive this thread with some new artwork. Just look up at the original post. I've added a few more images there. I know this isn't a very active place, but why not shout into a dark room every so often?
                Also, what's up, Jive!

Comment

The artist "JAB" is not part of this page. Nice new pictures added though, thanks for shareing

Comment

Very nice gallery!!!

Comment

Just to give you guys a heads up, I've added three more images to my original post above.
                      Jerberjer's a good e-pal of mine, and he does some mighty fine toony stuff. He surprised me with that drawing one day, I think maybe the fall of '09. Dodedoe may not be visible, but she's still active. She doesn't disappoint, and neither does KV1NN4 (formerly Vkyrie). They both put out some really kickass material. Definitely worth the money.

Comment

Just wow... you really are a great artist!!

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
                          Just wow... you really are a great artist!!

lol he's actually posting artwork from a number of artists who draw that character.. one of them is Val LOL

Comment

well the fourth pic is of his own making
                            - This spot reserved for a witty and intelligent remark -

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroSeven View Post
                              well the fourth pic is of his own making
                              Thatīs exately the pic I meant! HAH!

Comment

Working...
                              X