This forum is a read-only archive. New registration, posting, and login are no longer available.

Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Art by Teev

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Art by Teev

    Hello. Just trying to establish a name for myself as an artist. I used to draw sfw art but nobody commissioned me, so I switched to nsfw and have been getting a decent amount of commissions. I'll add a few of my pieces. Any way I can get a gallery set up on the site? If not, I understand. I'll still produce more art regardless. I do a bunch of comics. I've linked a Hey Arnold comic that I'm working on. There was a pretty big gap, as the quality of the art can show, lol. I'll post a few more pieces of my work as well.

    EDIT: I thought they'd be uploaded in order
    Attached Files

  • #2
    I've also been working on a Family Guy themed comic for a client, here are the pages. Probably also posted out of order :P
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #3
      Welcome Teev. The new site design will be bringing more attention to the forum, but I'd also love to offer you a spot on TJA's galleries if you'd like. Do you use discord or telegram? shoot me a message and we'll get ya set up if you'd like!
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

      Comment


      • #4
        I've made a new page for my Family Guy comic. Page 6 to be exact.
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • #5
          A comic about Mrs. Claus I was commissioned to make. Just finished page 3
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #6
            Really neat Mrs Claus comic
            Cheetah - TJA Productions

            Comment


            • #7
              New page in the Mrs. Claus comic, though it might be the last for awhile.
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • #8
                I have another client who has these girl oc's and here's a few comics I've made for them.
                Attached Files

                Comment

                Working...
                X