Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Baragon-Kun Isle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baragon-Kun Isle

well, well, well, im here too, so thi is gonna be tardious, but well, fuck that, i will show you my works

here i upload pictures in some disorder, bbut well, i upload first some of the last ones i did, and here is
    Last edited by ; 04-09-2010, 10:23 PM.

Very cute, nice drawing indeed. Hope you plan to stick around here at the forums a bit more..

Cheetah
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Well out banners and emocons load fine, but I'm sorry if your not happy, feel free to move on man.. Maybe this place isnt for you.

Comment

Your drawing style is pretty good, you tact could use a bit of working on though
        Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Ah, so you're here as well? Tis good to see your creations, my friend. I do hope that you enjoy your time here.

Comment

Definitely not against the rules, welcome back, we're in the middle of psuhing to get the forum back in gear. New look, (unfortunatly something in pal is getting attacked every now and then so we get slow downs) but with the forum, new activity from artists, and the new web comic, we're really hoping for a return! Welcome back

Comment

Indeed, it's good to see you back again.

Heh, I need to start posting more often as well.

^_^

Comment

well here's one of the reasons for not posting before here, i get problems with the iploader, when i upload someting, i get a blank screen and the file that i was loading dissapears, or i get the Database Error Message bug
                Attached Files

Comment

Hey great goofy look on his face, nice clean work, thanks for sharing it, we're doing our best to reawaken the forum, so thanks for sticking with us.

Cheetah

Comment

well, just in case, i put the follow up, but, i still get problems with the uploader, i cant upload some pictures and i dont feel like resize them, (and cause photoshop fucks my PC memory a lot), and for some reason i cant upload more than 1 image........

nah anyway.....

Comment

I'll see what I can do in the settings.

*edit*
                      I think I fixed it to allow more then 1, and removed dimensions.. let me know

Cheetah

Comment

well let me try...........

triying...........

nope, still cant upload more than one miserable image

well anyway, i dont want to spam with post with only one image, but i think i have no option

to be honest i really wanted to be parte of this community and get a section
                        Last edited by ; 04-09-2010, 10:20 PM.

Comment

and i still cant upload bigger images!!!>

Comment

Ok I just did a test on a normal account we have set up to test, and when I go to manage attachments it's letting me put up to 10 images on one post.. So It should let you too... The maximum Resolution is 2000x2000 pixels and that's just a huge pic for a forum.. so I don't see you having anymore problems for the moment

Comment

Working...
                            X