Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Couple of new pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow she´s very cute! Great pic

Comment

For Jaslyn, a friend of mine.
      Attached Files

Comment

very tasteful fun pose nice work
        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

+1 for strategic use of tail-s!

Comment

Heheheh really nice. Will there be a "without tail version", too?

Comment

More coloring experiments. I think I made the highlights to intense... and failed at lighting the body

Pain in the ass pose was pain in the ass.

Paint Tool Sai, Photoshop
              Attached Files

Comment

Pain in the ass pose is still really cute.. I like it.. I think she needs a pain in the ass LOL!...
                Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Hell Dragon responds to your artwork

Hi Nuclear Ninja so do you draw other artwork besides deer and jackals and you can check out my art if you like later!

Comment

Finally managed to put out something decent. Random zebra is random.

Can you guess what will make her different?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Wow nice Maybe some unusual colours?

Comment

How do you make a zebra unique: Change the color palette slightly.

Izvrtati is Croatian for 'invert'. Black is white, and vice versa. Pink, on the other hand... inverts to teal.

+1 to finally getting something done.
                        Attached Files

Comment

And again: very, very nice!!

Comment

Originally posted by NuclearNinja View Post
                            How do you make a zebra unique: Change the color palette slightly.

Izvrtati is Croatian for 'invert'. Black is white, and vice versa. Pink, on the other hand... inverts to teal.

+1 to finally getting something done.
                            Nice Wonder what else you could do that with.. though i guess you can do it with anything, just a matter if it looks as good

Comment

College kicked back in about a month ago, so I haven't had much time to work on much.

First image is a WIP concept for a 4'th edition D&D Character. He's a Gnoll Tempest fighter, and I'm trying to work out what his chainmail would look like... and a color palette for him

Second one is a model I'm going to be using in the final project for my animation class. Built from scratch, custom textures (including bump, specular, normal, and reflective raytrace cockpit windows), fully rigged, and works with the Interactive IK turned on... mostly.

I would post some test renders, but I don't know if they'd play correctly here >.>.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Convenient tie is convenient

Is the tie deliberately there, or was it an accident in the dressing room?

Glitter (C) Kadath

Experiment in inking with Paint Tool Sai's Vector Pen.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X