Wow she´s very cute! Great pic
Announcement
Collapse
Please consider supporting our server!
Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less
Couple of new pics.
Collapse
X
-
NiceOriginally posted by NuclearNinja View PostHow do you make a zebra unique: Change the color palette slightly.
Izvrtati is Croatian for 'invert'. Black is white, and vice versa. Pink, on the other hand... inverts to teal.
+1 to finally getting something done.
Wonder what else you could do that with.. though i guess you can do it with anything, just a matter if it looks as good
Comment
-
College kicked back in about a month ago, so I haven't had much time to work on much.
First image is a WIP concept for a 4'th edition D&D Character. He's a Gnoll Tempest fighter, and I'm trying to work out what his chainmail would look like... and a color palette for him
Second one is a model I'm going to be using in the final project for my animation class. Built from scratch, custom textures (including bump, specular, normal, and reflective raytrace cockpit windows), fully rigged, and works with the Interactive IK turned on... mostly.
I would post some test renders, but I don't know if they'd play correctly here >.>.
Comment
Comment