Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Couple of new pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like Bernals pictures and you did his picture justice. It's very good.

Comment

I had an urge to work on a D&D character for some reason, which actually sprouted work on a campagin ;

This is a sketch of the character I'd be playing, an Aarakocra Psychic Warior named NeeJuss. See if you can get the pun in his name ;

*ends nerd moment*
      Attached Files

Comment

Looks pretty cool, neat chest plate.
        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

For Ta-Ek of FurAffinity
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NuclearNinja View Post
            For Ta-Ek of FurAffinity
            I don't know what she is.. but i know she's Horney! (Runs from the Pun police)

Comment

Sneak peek of a random Sable Antelope ;
              Attached Files

Comment

Sneak peek of a random Sable Antelope ;
                He's Horney in more then one way (ya, i can't refuse using it as a pun...)

Comment

Moar Horny

More horns... now in color. Still experimenting with stuff

I think I'll name him Darian
                  Attached Files

Comment

Came along quite well from the line art, its nice to see the progression in the picture . Great work.

Comment

More horns... now in color. Still experimenting with stuff

I think I'll name him Darian
                      Nice.. though looks like Darian could really use a partner of some kind..

Comment

Been sitting on this for a bit. Moar of the 'Sexy Sable' Darian.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Been inactive due to a return to college, and artistic morale issues.

Anyhow, one color work done. I'm still working out how to do better coloring. It's boiling down to airburshing raw color, Cel-shade and blur, or mask off a color fill layer.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Been inactive due to a return to college, and artistic morale issues.

Anyhow, one color work done. I'm still working out how to do better coloring. It's boiling down to airburshing raw color, Cel-shade and blur, or mask off a color fill layer.

Color didn't come out bad at all, maybe a little dark, but it looks good No worries on being inactive you're always welcome here, and we'll be here when you get more time Thanks for sharing again, and I hope college is going well

Cheetah

Comment

I think coloring looks pretty good Nice to see something new from you. And I hope college is going well for you, too

Comment

For Kadath of FA
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X