Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Couple of new pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, wow man, that turned out fantastic.. thanks for sharing this one with us !
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Working once again.

I'm slowly working on things once again. Also doing more technique experimentation.

It's a lot closer to what I've been shooting for color wise, despite it taking much longer .

Hope you guys like them!
      ~NN
      Attached Files

Comment

Wow, very nice detail and background work. I'd say these came out quite fantastic. kept the characters coming out even on a dark BG
        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
          Wow, very nice detail and background work. I'd say these came out quite fantastic. kept the characters coming out even on a dark BG
          Yeah, well said! The background is kick ass!!

Comment

I'm not dead!

Been kinda busy as of late, since I'm taking college classes at the moment.

I have stuff done, but none of it is in a finished enough state for me to show off

Comment

Projects in progress to prove I'm not dead ;

First one: Project I'm working on for the FCN 2010 Con Book
              Second one: Fanart for Jeremy Bernal. I can't believe I got the idea from 'A Pub With no Beer'

~NN
              Attached Files

Comment

Looking nice so far. I especially like the second fan art picture, a both cute and sexy pose and an intresting picture

Comment

Those pics are looking very good!

Comment

Originally posted by NuclearNinja View Post
                    Projects in progress to prove I'm not dead ;

First one: Project I'm working on for the FCN 2010 Con Book
                    Second one: Fanart for Jeremy Bernal. I can't believe I got the idea from 'A Pub With no Beer'

~NN
                    Mmm. Your form work is very strong. I can see the strokes of your pen or what-have you on the figures. The pose work is excellent, to further the softness of such form work, practice your flow. Try using a soft line pencil to find the right line, then bolden it with pen for a single connecting line. It will solidify the form and give it a softer look. A nice addition to your already soft character choices. I can see your early facial work and setting, you are well on your way to dead on expression and features. I know you can do it so keep at it! Awesome work!

Comment

Still here

A couple of things I've been working on lately, given college and all.

Image 1: Character copyright to J. Bernal. Used with permission

Image 2: Character copyright Ta-Ek of Furaffinity.
                      Attached Files

Comment

The light effects at the first pic are really nice!

Comment

A couple of things I've been working on lately, given college and all.

Image 1: Character copyright to J. Bernal. Used with permission

Image 2: Character copyright Ta-Ek of Furaffinity.
                          I agree, nice lighting job on that first one.. And to serve me eternal Curiousity.. what's the SF on the head of the banjo mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffer the Fluffer View Post
                            I agree, nice lighting job on that first one.. And to serve me eternal Curiousity.. what's the SF on the head of the banjo mean?
                            It's how I slipped in a SexyFur reference ;.

Comment

It's how I slipped in a SexyFur reference ;.
                              I'm ignorant, what's that, a web site?

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffer the Fluffer View Post
                                I'm ignorant, what's that, a web site?
                                Yes, it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X