Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Hardplay Presents an American Dad Parody: American Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love when Francine's in the mood to show off and be a slut. Great work.

Comment

• I really like doing these "Out in public with a sheer top and no bra" editions.

And the "Bill" charade that neither Stan or Hayley is fooled by.
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      Last edited by Hardplay; 10-03-2018, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• A girl does what a girl has to do...for her weed.

Comment

• Francine Smith discovered her son Steve had found her hidden file with photo and video proof of her indiscretions while her husband Stan was out of the country.

After several hours she developed her plan. She would obtain enough blackmail material as possible on her son.

Comment

• One of your best one to date! Both Francine and Hayley look wild and hot! Both look ready to do anything for that weed.

Comment

• Season 2 Episode 15 Dungeons and Wagons. When Francine was taken and held for ransom by the car race gang. What they showed happened on TV...and what really happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardplay View Post
                Season 2 Episode 15 Dungeons and Wagons. When Francine was taken and held for ransom by the car race gang. What they showed happened on TV...and what really happened.
                Got a feeling she’s been through rougher gangbangs than that, hell I bet the most intense one was by women

(If you can recall back in season 4, she recounted how in high school she was ganged up by a bunch of mean pretty girls in the gym showers after gym class).

“Have you ever been beaten naked in a gym shower, Stan? One day, when I was showering after gym class, these mean pretty girls caught me and kept scrubbing me all over with soap. I mean, they didn't miss a spot! And even though we were all wet and naked and slippery, they were still able to get me on all fours, and shove my face to the floor! Can you imagine, Stan?“

Comment

• Originally posted by Emporerx View Post

Got a feeling she’s been through rougher gangbangs than that, hell I bet the most intense one was by women

(If you can recall back in season 4, she recounted how in high school she was ganged up by a bunch of mean pretty girls in the gym showers after gym class).

“Have you ever been beaten naked in a gym shower, Stan? One day, when I was showering after gym class, these mean pretty girls caught me and kept scrubbing me all over with soap. I mean, they didn't miss a spot! And even though we were all wet and naked and slippery, they were still able to get me on all fours, and shove my face to the floor! Can you imagine, Stan?“

You mean like this?

Comment

• Is that one new or is it a past work?

Comment

• Originally posted by Emporerx View Post
                      Is that one new or is it a past work?
                      It is all new.

Comment

• Just trying to help her hubby out...

Comment

• Burning Man American Dad style

Comment

• I think this one needs a part two

Comment

• Originally posted by PandaSam View Post
                              I think this one needs a part two
                              I will see what I can do.

Comment

• Awesome dude

Comment

Working...
                                X