Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Cheo's old & new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheo's old & new

Well, I'd be a poor guest if I brought nothing, having been welcomed warmly. So until I make up my mind about a gallery (and may I remind you I never did in 10+ years at WWOEC), let me share my most recent installments...
    Attached Files

Ah, good to see you here, Cheo. Now I won't have any more sleepless nights.

Comment

Happy Easter!

A repost of one particularly colorful easter installment of Cheo's past.... oh, and yes:

WARNING! LOLI WARNING! LOLI WARNING! LOLI WARNING! LOLI WARNING! LOLI WARNING! LOLI WARNING! LOLI

easterlolis1a.jpg

Comment

Well, you know what day is upon us...

Yep, Mother's Day... or in the Cheo Universe, Motherfuckers' Day

Featuring this year new apearannces of The Loving Family's ever- MILFirrific Lynn and her fine young son Bobby, with both a look at how they make every day be a celebration...
        Lovings MD16 teen.jpg

...and a little visit to how things began for our boy (SHOTA WARNING! SHOTA WARNING! SHOTA WARNING!)
        lovings MD16 shota.jpg

Here's to all hot Mamas and to all yo'Mamas!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheo_D View Post
          Yep, Mother's Day... or in the Cheo Universe, Motherfuckers' Day
          It's fantastic to see the family traditions and how they got their modest starts. So great of Lynn to make her little boy happy way back when, and so much better that he's returning the favor now that he's not so little. The family that loves together sticks together. (But that's nothing a quick shower won't fix). Thanks for sharing.

Comment

You KNOW it, don't you?
            Of course you do. Of course Cheo would have a salute to Father/Daughter lovin' on this date.

And you very likely expect it to include Kanysha and Mr. Jackson so don't let me disappoint you...

kanyshafd16.jpg

And while we're at it (LOLI WARNING! LOLI WARNING! LOLI WARNING! LOLI WARNING!) a look at how some children are still raised to respect their elders properly

loli2genfd16.jpg

Have fun, y'all!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheo_D View Post
              You KNOW it, don't you?

Of course you do. Of course Cheo would have a salute to Father/Daughter lovin' on this date.
              Why do I have the feeling that Mrs. Jackson's response would be more like, “Great! That's one less chore I have to do every night. It's about time you put in a little more work around here anyway.”? Okay, maybe it's better that they enjoy the thrill of the secret for as long as possible. Lovely job on the teen as she happily takes all of daddy's love, especially that extra wide smile as she lets the thrill get to her.

Darryl is very lucky that his daughter and now granddaughter kept the tradition alive so long, but it may also be a testament to his skill and loving nature. Awesome work on the scenes from then and now. Thanks.

Comment

I KNEW there would be some great pics for today. You da man, Cheo. Thanks for the pics, and Happy Father's Day to you.
                Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

Got some of your stuff. Glad to see more. Thanks.

Comment

All right, it has been a while, many things keeping me busy IRL but I am still around...

...and I figured I might as well keep up the tradition on Veterans'/Armistice/Remembrance day of including a little vignette of the sort of "action" the young men and women would prefer to be encountering...

marinelez2016.jpg

Comment

And it works for me. Thank you, Cheo.
                      Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

But OF COURSE I had to come back for Mother's Day!

Yes, life events have taken a turn that mostly keeps me away from the pencils and the software. But I try and keep track, and certainly I would not miss such a critical trademark event. So here's a quickly produced piece in celebration of mothers... and motherfuckers

2017md1.jpg

Enjoy... and see you all on Father's Day (I hope!)

Comment

And damn right I'm back for Fathers' Day

Because there's no way I'd let the date pass without some perverted incestuous goodness. Y'all would wonder what was wrong.

Coming up first, who else? You know who's my go-to main bitch for this date. My OC Kanysha, keeping "up" the daddy-daughter shenanigans with her Old Man.

KanyshaFD17A.jpg
                          I don't think she leaves enough in her father for him to take care of Mrs. Jackson.

And because it hs been a while let me dust off the
                          WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI!
                          alert, to have this little vignette from the (much) younger set...

lolifd17.jpg

Beats a gift card from the Home Center, doesn't it?

Enjoy and be well, all!
                          Last edited by Cheo_D; 06-17-2017, 08:05 PM.

Comment

That would be funny if you could do a drawing of Chibi moon Loli sex in Sailormoon getting fucked by the villains Nepherite, jedite and zoiste I think that's how it's spelled ?

Comment

Well, well, guess what, it's time again for
                              WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI! WARNING! LOLI!

... here's a little something with one who knows a bit more than she's expected to...

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X