Just letting everyone know that I started up a Twitter account to help folks keep track of me. Not sure what else to do with it yet.
https://twitter.com/MisterD_art
Announcement
Collapse
Please consider supporting our server!
Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less
Mister D's thread
Collapse
X
-
Is the second image Timmy and Trixie? If so... Congratulations to him! He finally did it!
Leave a comment:
-
-
Hey there MisterD,
Noticed the comic has a page out of place. You should be able to just drag and drop the page in the gallery to reorder it. You may have to go into the folders settings and choose "custom order" but it should behave way better than having to reupload anything. Let me know if you have any issues with it.
~Cheetah
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
I didn't assume the worse, I came here to find out what happened and I found out what happened. I didn't accuse anybody of anything here.Originally posted by Cheetah View PostI have to chuckle a bit, you all directly bookmarked it. So when it changed. You don’t read the sites news section , or the posts about it being updated. But Atleast 3 other people contacted me directly and angrily saying i removed all the artwork. On top of that lol you all didn’t even try to just follow the path via the gallery normally versus your bookmark. Why do you all just assume the worst?
Leave a comment:
-
I have to chuckle a bit, you all directly bookmarked it. So when it changed. You don’t read the sites news section , or the posts about it being updated. But Atleast 3 other people contacted me directly and angrily saying i removed all the artwork. On top of that lol you all didn’t even try to just follow the path via the gallery normally versus your bookmark. Why do you all just assume the worst?
Leave a comment:
-
It's still there for meOriginally posted by spectral View PostI registered here just to find out what happened to your gallery, as it's completely gone on the jab archives page itself, including all the camp sherwood stuff. At least it's here.
Leave a comment:
-
I registered here just to find out what happened to your gallery, as it's completely gone on the jab archives page itself, including all the camp sherwood stuff. At least it's here.
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment: