Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
    New page of CS is up. Not as many as I wanted to do (only 1, actually) but I had trouble getting away from family this week. I'm also early in the 'pack up all your stuff' stages of moving, so there's that. My apologies for the low page output this month.
    Gotta love Helga's very much in-character reaction to all the girly fun, though she is not the only one missing the best part of this scene. Despite the cuteness of Tootie's sudden realization and Timmantha's sweaty worry, the sweetest part is what's happening right in the middle of it all: Veronica directly joining in and carefully tending to a very happy Goo. Even if she isn't excited about it, it's clear Veronica is taking special care. Tootie must be having a hard time keeping still when she's so happy, but her pose and how she's steadying herself speak of her effort. Perhaps all that thinking made her want to take part, whether to change for the better or as a distraction from unhappy thoughts of the past.

Thanks for another lovely and even moving page of this great tale. Don't worry about the pace at all. Seriously, you know that we're quite happy to wait as long as it takes.

Good luck with the move and I hope you settle into the new place quickly. Take care.

Comment

• I love how the mirror is nervous over this situation.

Comment

• Timmy can say Sister or Cousin to explain why she looks like Timmy

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldenKatRX View Post
          I love how the mirror is nervous over this situation.
          That's because it's Cosmo

Comment

• Originally posted by MacGyver View Post
            good catch
            Check out my stories
            https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

Timmy can say Sister or Cousin to explain why she looks like Timmy
              Not sister, Tootie knows who lives in that household. But cousin could work.
              That, or Timmy's parents got screwed out of a daughter due a bad business deal, they're dim enough for that to be believable.

Comment

Good catch, didn't notice the crown when I first read it.

Comment

• Did a few requests yesterday. Would've posted them then, but I accidentally closed the She-Hulk one without saving and had to redo the coloring.

Comment

• Here it is... The perfect expression of Ranma Saotome's narcissism!

Comment

• New page of CS is up.
                      Edit: Oh yeah, and a commission, too.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Mister D.; 03-18-2018, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Uh Oh. . . things never go well when the unstable types use their brain, especially when they're scheming.

I love the little collage of Timmantha avoiding Trixie throughout a bunch of camp activities It's almost cute to see.

Great work as always Mr. D! I can't wait for the next page! Also that commission looks great too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
                          New page of CS is up.
                          Edit: Oh yeah, and a commission, too.
                          Helga is so good at hiding her feelings that she can press the issue without revealing that she cares. After helping her with the Truth or Dare, and clearly paying attention to Timmantha's behavior, I think Ms. Pataki has taken a shine to this awkward, jumpy little girl. (Maybe Timmantha reminds her of someone? )

Nice viewpoint too as she looks down as Timmantha denies her fear; the flashbacks are all terrific examples… and some gorgeous views of the lovely young woman showing their best sides and a perfect glamour pose even; Timmantha's reactions are adorable, and holding her breath is hilarious. (With that view of Trixie's butt it's extra hard to keep your jaw from dropping open.)

In the end it seems Helga is going to prod things along, just like you're doing a good job of moving along each character's development as we enter the next phase. Thanks again for the beautiful, funny, and touching (sometimes in many ways!) comic.

Comment

• New page of CS up, plus the March Poll pic.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• I'm with Goo, I'm too glad that there becoming friends
                              Check out my stories
                              https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• I think Timmantha should think her wishes better than usual-people here are smarter than back home.

Comment

Working...
                                X