Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stopping by with a commission, a patreon request, and a page of CS. Enjoy.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Ouch. Really ouch...

Comment

• Super hot work as always Mr D!! But damn that new CS page. . . I can really feel Veronica breaking at that moment. Even I cringed at Trixie's scathing look in the 3rd panel, it's that powerful. Though I'm curious. . . how did they reconcile? I mean this is a pretty big and public event, what happened? Also is the pre-timmantha "date"?

Comment

• Yay, glad hey Arnold got picked!

Comment

• New page of CS up.
            Attached Files

Comment

• That explains the pills and what "last year's episode" was, finally. We were waiting since chapter 2...

Comment

• I like how this comic is simultaneously "hey, what if all these cartoon characters were fuckin'?" and "Lets talk about teen depression".

Comment

• I done a Patreon request

Comment

• Ehhhh, I gotta avert my eyes for this one. Rule 34 of Undertale is not my cup of tea.

Great artwork as always though.

Comment

• Gah, did I fall behind or what!

Anyway, the ending of 8/all of 9 were fantastic: the action and drama was as good as all the beautiful erotic artwork – though all of the naked sexiness contributes strongly to the story as well. Mindless, unashamed sex slaves standing idly by, apathetic, as Juniper is viciously raped (fucked and mindfucked) by the demon. Juniper's distraction technique was brilliant, both for giving Timmantha a chance to break in and also making tree lady think she'd succumbed. (Very helpful in the end!) The "tastes like goddamn sunshine!" cracked me up pretty hard too. The prolonged, sensual dubcon(-ish) was a wonderful treat as well.

Timmantha's brave move was a great part too, and even better that she made it. Good thing Cosmo was able to break out of the demon's grasp so easily at that point. Was it because he was in his refractory period, or is it just that mind control isn't that effective when someone has a pretty weak mind to begin with? Cosmo's "constructions" were awesome, and nice that it was just enough for the Te Xuan Ze to come back into action… though it was really weird that she took time to get dressed first.

The next morning was cute, with all of the sore (yet hopefully not pregnant) campers; and of course smart of Juniper to withhold some information to Ray Ray. That last bit of intrigue about the tree demon was pretty cool too. Mystery is always good, and it'll be interesting to see Juniper's hunt.

Chapter 10 opens fantastically, especially with the good clues as to the imposter. Nice use of her quirk and a great call-back to the bus ride to camp, though I also feel really sorry for Veronica at the same time. Even if the whole thing totally sucks for her it is nice to see that a few people really care about her, especially that one card from Timmy. It's a wonderful detail.

Thanks for more of your awesome storytelling and amazing art to go with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post
                        that one card from Timmy
                        How did I miss THAT?! At this point the question is who the other card is from... Trixie or someone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by FairySlayer View Post
                          Gah, did I fall behind or what!
                          Good to hear from you! I thought you'd left us for good! As always, the comments are quite appreciated.

Comment

• I wish the single page comic of Juniper asking RayRay to come inside her room would go on

Comment

• January Poll pic is up.

Comment

• Dave the Barbarian

Comment

Working...
                                X