Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just stopping by to let everyone know what I'm up to. Making a push to get through the end of the current scene in CS, so I should have 4-5 pages for the next update. Still working on it, though. After that, I think we'll switch over to Trixie for a little bit, before coming back to (finally) finish off the woods encounter.

Comment

• Sounds really great will we see any RayRay & Juniper making love anytime soon if no will they do it in this comic?

Comment

• Hey everybody, got some pages for you to see. Wasn't able to finish all five, yet, but it's taking longer than I thought, so I figured I'd post what I've finished. Enjoy.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister D. View Post
          Hey everybody, got some pages for you to see. Wasn't able to finish all five, yet, but it's taking longer than I thought, so I figured I'd post what I've finished. Enjoy.

And here I thought, I put Juniper through the ringer in my camp comic series!!

Comment

Hey everybody, got some pages for you to see. Wasn't able to finish all five, yet, but it's taking longer than I thought, so I figured I'd post what I've finished. Enjoy.
            I would so make love to Juniper I hope RayRay comes to save her and for his reward she gives him her Cherry. Whem will we see RayRay & Juniper making love

Comment

• I tried to warn you june. Full evil dead
              Check out my stories
              https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

Hey everybody, got some pages for you to see. … Enjoy.
                At the very least, it's great that Juniper landed one heck of a cracking punch on the tree spirit. Too bad it only seemed to spur the monster to get even more violent with her. It was surprising to see it getting the upper ha… er, branch on Juniper, though I have to admit she was pretty hot while being suspended on 155, struggling in vain and letting out a groan of frustration and pain. Also, nice of the creature to make her breasts stand out a bit more.

Then its all-out violent assault, stripping her and shoving itself into her was quite a shock, but even more unexpected was how well Juniper took it and even managed to keep a sense of humor about it. Man, I hope the tree spirit had a great time last Arbor Day because I don't think it's going to live to see the next one.

Thanks for the heart-pounding sexy fun. Gorgeous work, as always.

Comment

• Whoo. . . going in dry? well. . . I never expected that Mr D. I mean I knew that this was gonna be a bit of an evil dead thing, but damn

I can't wait to see the next pages!

Comment

• New page ready for you. Sorry it's later than I wanted; ended up losing a whole day's worth of work by accidentally merging my lineart and flats without realizing. Oh well!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Great work as always Mr D! I love the monologue of the dryad and that small peek with one stark blue eye, definitely a sign of something much, much more to come. I also loved the progression of Juniper slowly yielding to the ministrations of the dryad and her brainwashed minions, such a tense scene yet so gentle as well.

Can't wait for the next one!

Comment

• The plot, like the tentacles, thickens

Comment

New page ready for you. Sorry it's later than I wanted; ended up losing a whole day's worth of work by accidentally merging my lineart and flats without realizing. Oh well!
                          RayRay go save your sister

Comment

New page ready for you.
                            Yikes! Despite her boasting and unflappable confidence it seems like the demon is getting her pretty good. Yeah, I'm not surprised the tree could "see inside" of her with it's tendrils so deep in all of her orifices. Seeing her starting to give in to the intense carnal is a little disheartening – but also hot as heck. The whole "I'm doing you a favor thing" is actually pretty obnoxious, a bit of sarcastic gloating mixed in. (Or maybe I'm just too jaded.) Even the sad (tree) eye seems a bit over the top.

The other girls closing in to finish her off (and then finish her again and again…) is super creepy sexy, and I guess they're holding back the boy for the main event. Now I just wonder if it was taking Juniper's energy or her bracelet that's finally giving it the power to break free and manifest humanoid form again. (IIRC the fairies' power was mostly to release the pollen and get the party started.) Whatever the case, I look forward to seeing her free, but so far the stark-white shin and really blue eyes seems like the whole design will be pretty awesome.

Ouch re the merge, but stuff happens. Thanks for all your work on this fantastically sexy series.

Comment

• New page of CS up, plus the first of a few Patreon requests (with more to come as I finish). Enjoy
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Mister D.; 05-07-2019, 12:10 PM.

Comment

New page of CS up, plus the first of a few Patreon requests (with more to come as I finish). Enjoy
                                Totally love this update. Another page from Sherwood. A sweet pic of Tootie giving Timmy a nice kiss while they are being spied on. And the Fentons getting down and dirty with each other. Great update.
                                Last edited by knowall7; 04-12-2017, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X