Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Mister D's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrZero View Post
    Hello! Question, When a request is made and the month is past, does the request get put in line to do later, or ignored to do the requests popping up in the current month?
    I save all the requests to a text file so I can look over them later, and just do which ever one I feel like doing. So, if you make a request in January, I could do it right away, or I could end up doing it in March. Pretty much all depends on my mood and how much I like the idea.

Comment

• New page of Sherwood! Originally planned to have two pages for this update, but it didn't work out. Still working on next page, so it shouldn't be too too long a wait.
      Attached Files

Comment

• I love the new page! So much tension happening! I'm split between Juniper's eventual tentacle rape or have her succeed. For now it seems she's doing alright, but I just know that we need to see some action with Juniper and the rest of the girls.(Danny can get a tentacle up his ass, which I don't mind either)

Comment

• RayRay Juniper needs your help you might be able to make love to her if you go right now as a reward for helping

Comment

• New page is up!
            Attached Files

Comment

• First, nice Evil Dead reference. Second, don't tell the rape tree to bring there A game. That's not something you what to see.
              Check out my stories
              https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• Oh juniper, be careful what you wish for, because you might just get it. And in this case it may very well be tree dick and tentacles, lots and lots of tentacles.

Also, anyone wonder how hilarious the image of cosmo and Wanda having raunchy squirrel sex will be?
                Last edited by Emporerx; 02-26-2017, 11:56 PM.

Comment

• What a mental picture you just gave me Emporerx. That most likely not leave my head the rest of the day. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emporerx View Post
                    Oh juniper, be careful what you wish for, because you might just get it. And in this case it may very well be tree dick and tentacles, lots and lots of tentacles.

Also, anyone wonder how hilarious the image of cosmo and Wanda having raunchy squirrel sex will be?
                    OMG!! Ahahaha! I can just imagine it like that one video of that one bunny rabbit humping it's friend for like five seconds before collapsing and jumping right back on after another five seconds!

Comment

• Originally posted by Emporerx View Post
                      Oh juniper, be careful what you wish for, because you might just get it. And in this case it may very well be tree dick and tentacles, lots and lots of tentacles.

The only Dick she will be getting is from RayRay

Comment

• Just reread that and I had a flash back to "Return of the Joke" and Terry as Batman said that to the Joker.
                        Last edited by antoncg; 02-28-2017, 11:56 PM.

Comment

• I'm loving your work Mister D!

Its high quality penmanship and beautiful art and detail, from flowers to expression to pose and motion!

Comment

• Hey all! Had some time this weekened, and managed to clear out all my $1 Patreon request! Check 'em out, enjoy.
                            Last edited by Mister D.; 05-07-2019, 12:10 PM.

Comment

• Nice collection of sfw and some naughty stuff!
                              Check out my stories
                              https://www.jabarchives.com/tjaforum...sumtember-2019

Comment

• Thank for the Sam & Raven, and Eris & Juniper pinups!!

Comment

Working...
                                X