Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

"Simply Scarlet"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jive Guru
    You Spin Me Right Round Baby,
    Right Round Like a Record Baby,
    Right Round Round Round...

*waves giant flag around*

http://www.geocities.com/jiveguruxl/Rotation.swf
    Very cool I like it

Cheetah
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

• 3-D, all right now we're talking. Can't wait for more.

Comment

• nice tur'n'round Jive you-da-man

also the drawings you did while I was gone, super *thumbs up*
        the 7 most important things:
        Line
        Shape
        Volume
        Form
        Value
        Texture
        Color

Comment

• Hehe...cute. One can get dizzy lookin' at that.

Comment

• Hey folks!

I've just returned from house-sitting my parents place for a while now... and I've got nothing to show for it, so hopefully soon I'll have some new stuff to post up.

Keep a look out for something!

Comment

• Just as long as it is based on Jak girls again.

Comment

• Gantros go away >.>

Comment

• I'll keep an eye out for you new work, Jive.

Comment

• Hey guys don't be starting anything in my thread, I like to keep this place clean.

Anyway, here's something new I cooked up over night and a little bit of today. Just Scarlet doing what she does best... Tease!

Enjoy, there's more to come soon enough!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• *ahem* Since no one here liked that one I'll just try again.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• dont assume just because no one commented doesnt mean it wasnt liked, there seems to be an influx of lurkers right now. the least you noobs can do is say thanks dangit! help these artists out.

i guess i overlook some new posts sometimes cause i see them being worked on so i forget to say something, i will stop this practice now
                        Final Fantasy 7

Comment

• Arr, time for some Scarlet fan-art.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• woot, that turned out awesome!
                            Final Fantasy 7

Comment

• Originally posted by Nafruf
                              dont assume just because no one commented doesnt mean it wasnt liked, there seems to be an influx of lurkers right now. the least you noobs can do is say thanks dangit! help these artists out.
                              I usually only post something when I have something meaningful to say.

As for the drawings, I like Scarlet, she looks cute (especially when Jive draws her*).

*: I know that Jive created her, but I've seen other artists in TJA draw her.

Comment

• Ha ha, I was really just joking about the whole "no one liking the pic" thing.

It's just kinda odd that I'd be able to get two pics finished before anyone even commented on the first one, even before the most astute posters in my thread said anything. (you know who you are )

I realize it was also the weekend and people do have lives after all.

Oh, and that's a great Scarlet you've drawn up there G Force, Thank you for that. I've added it into my Fan Art section in my TJAlite gallery.

Comment

Working...
                                X