Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

"Simply Scarlet"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I absolutly love it

Comment

• *worships*

I love it when she does that. @.@
      ~V.Kyrie (:*
      http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

• *agrees with V.Kyrie*

that chain(leash) gives a very nice sexy feel to it
        its really awsome Jive and +5 coloring
        the 7 most important things:
        Line
        Shape
        Volume
        Form
        Value
        Texture
        Color

Comment

• Peach

Hello !! Can you draw a new pictures of princess Peach with sexy positions , sexy things . (I like that one)

Comment

• I'm glad you liked my pic, but I doubt I'll be drawing another one soon.

I only drew that one on a whim because G-Force drew some pics of her and it inspired me to give her a try.

I'm not one for drawing a lot of popular characters too often, but if I like them a lot I might give them a try from time to time.

Comment

• Dark Scarlet is hott, but she has chains. Run away!

Comment

• a bit of fan art for Jive Guru!!!!!!!

hey Jive, I'm Crimson Werecat Daemon from Mexico City, I'm new on the bbs, but I tottally loved Scarlet upon seeing her, so decided to get cracking with a bit of fanart of her.... now, I know this not "perfect" but it is done with outmost respect and admiration, hope you do Enjoy, ok?
                Attached Files

Comment

• Welcome to the forums!

I'm glad you love Scarlet so much and I'm happy to see your work. Thank you!

Comment

• you're so very welcome, and feel free to add it to your fanart gallery if ya want, heck, do with it whatever you want, man!

Comment

• Nothing like see other artist draw your character. It's fun.

Comment

• I'm really stoked Jive liked my drawing, cause, honestly, when I drew it, I did out of, as the sig says, respect and admiration, but I never did think he would like it so much, and that other artists also comment on it, is just wow, thanks guys!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• !!!!!!!!!
                          I definately need to find or create a STFU-esque pic to deal with excessive punctuation.

One is enough. Two if it's really extreme, maybe.

Comment

• Meh, it doesn't bother me all that much. I've been known to do it from time to time myself.

Comment

• I tend to do it, hehehe, out of habit, it's those or the suspensive dots, hehehe

Comment

• Naughty Girl!!!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X