Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

"Simply Scarlet"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone have a Happy Easter Long weekend!!

*pushes Scarlet out on stage*
    Attached Files

Comment

• HAHAHA, thats awesome!

Comment

• aahahahahahaaa hahaha ow my stomach hurts hahahaaa

*whips the tears from his eyes* you're in for it now Jive, you better hide, and fast.

Happy Easter Jive
        the 7 most important things:
        Line
        Shape
        Volume
        Form
        Value
        Texture
        Color

Comment

• I know I'm all late an everything, but do you think I could give drawing Scarlet a shot? Her and/or Blu and Camile...oh and what can I can and can not do.

Comment

• Ha ha sure thing! It's never too late to hop on this train!

Let's see.... do's and don'ts... well, as of right now anything goes really, until I write up some sort of 'plot', my characters are pretty much all free agents in what they do to others and each other.

Comment

• hahaha... sweet Jive I love that Easter one man, it's the berries!!!

just wondering why isn't your Yahoo thingy on, I'll only be online this weekend, after that I'll pretty much be off line for the next three months.

Comment

• I claim the 1000th post in the name of... EDY!

Y'know i'd probably think up some easter-related puns to comment on that last pic...

But... i'm a lazy bastard.
                (actually, I have work to do.)

On a scale of 1 to awesome...
                You're super-great.

Comment

• uh...oh.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Heh.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• ...happy mothers day. o.o

And don't worry Jive! I'll slow Scarlet down!
                      *waves at Scarlet*Hey wait I got soemthing for ya! *gives her a nifty strap-on* This'll put the fear of Squirrel innem! ^.^

...what? You got an extra 10 seconds from that exchange.; P
                      ~V.Kyrie (:*
                      http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jive Guru
                        Heh.
                        Actually... her hand looks a little.. backwards...? Easily fixed tho. Just gotta add a strategic line and voila...
                        ~V.Kyrie (:*
                        http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

• Jive!! Wow, I like the mum... she's cute. *Cough* MILF!! *Cough* Lovin' the work! I've been ill ~.~ anyhow. I'd love to see you in PC sometime. =) ttyl! Keep up the workz!

~Mikey

Comment

• Originally posted by Jive Guru
                            Heh.
                            Mmmmmm, MILF... I-I mean cookies, yeah, cookies.
                            KS

Comment

• Ha ha ha, yeah Cookies.

Her hand does look backwards I guess, I can still see what I was going for though, she's got her index finger off the cup she's holding, but it looks like it could be her pinky if the hand were reversed.

And I thought I'd post up some quick doodles I did as well last night.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Oh yeah, sorry for the double post, but I wanted this one to be a fresh one.

100,000+ Hits!!!!!!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X