Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

"Simply Scarlet"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spydermonkey
    wow monkey you already got some form of a body gaurd... you lucky person you.
    its not an exclusive thing for one person only, you know i like to bother jive so the more the better :P
    Final Fantasy 7

Comment

• thats nice hear, wonder what jive will say when he comes.

Comment

• The Guru has cometh!
        The Guru likes what he sees!
        The Guru passes judgement: "Everything is as it should be!"

Cool! Thanks man! This is great!

Comment

• AH yes! you happy, me happy, we all happy.
          im glad you likes

Comment

• Damn Dog wanted to try and draw Scarlet, so I did.... I hope it looks ok, man I spent over an hour reading this whole Topic :P
            Attached Files

Comment

• I know of a few topics that'll take you weeks, or even months to read (not here though).

BTW, lovely work!!

Comment

• Hey now! This is fantastic!

I bet I know a whole bunch of people who'd love to do that. lol

You really read through everything? Neat, I havn't sat down and re-read everything in a few months... so it's a much bigger task now than it was last time.

Thanks for the picture man!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lizard Lick
                  I know of a few topics that'll take you weeks, or even months to read (not here though).

BTW, lovely work!!
                  Originally posted by Jive Guru
                  Hey now! This is fantastic!

I bet I know a whole bunch of people who'd love to do that. lol

You really read through everything? Neat, I havn't sat down and re-read everything in a few months... so it's a much bigger task now than it was last time.

Thanks for the picture man!!
                  well I mostly just skimmed through..... I saw a lot of pics of scarlet and wanted to draw her really bad :P so I started this morning.... got tired and slept most of the day, finished it a little while ago :P glad you like it. Scarlet is uber cute and you have a mass amount of skill

Comment

• Eee... Forgive me for the long delay... It's still not quite finished, unfortunately. I've had a lot of RL things going on that've made getting any drawing-type stuffs done almost impossible. The actual image is further along than this, but I'm not sure if I really like the background I'm doing, so I left it out of the preview, lest I completely change it...

Well, anyway... She's completely colored and shaded now, and that's better than nothing, I guess...
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Hey! NICE!

It looks really great with all the colours finished!

Can't wait for the background too!

and don't worry about the wait!

Comment

• wow very bloodrayne-esque as much as i want to approach her for a better look, part of me says maybe i should reconsider and i am a fool for stockings, so you totally have me with this pic
                        Final Fantasy 7

Comment

• bloodrayne is possibly the sexiest videogame character ever, i so wanted octobers playboy of 2004... shes the first video game character to ever have a playboy just for her.

and nice picture hexic, def adds to scarlets sexiness!

Comment

• Originally posted by spydermonkey
                            bloodrayne is possibly the sexiest videogame character ever, i so wanted octobers playboy of 2004... shes the first video game character to ever have a playboy just for her.
                            there were other video game characters in that issue though, not just her. i actually have a higher res pic from that issue if you are interested
                            Final Fantasy 7

Comment

• Pretty! And yes, she does look kinda Blood Rayne-esque. *remembers the evening gown* o' course Scarlet always look pretty.

(First post! *cheers*)

Comment

• nafruf you get me that picture and il do a pictuer just for you... you just tell me what you want... of course, it cant be hardcore(sex)... or R(masturbation).... i dont leave much to ask for do i? you can have nudity if you want. lol... or you can just gimme the pic or sumtin it doesnt matter too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X