Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

"Simply Scarlet"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• : O Goth Scarlet...

Hehehe, that picture's so awesome... The outfit is sexy as hell! And the chains, oh the chains!

Comment

• Sexy? Hell Yea!

Comment

• Ya know what? That is just too damn cool.

JG, I'd have to say your one of my fav art people. Your Art-Fu is wicket good!

Hmmm that gives me an idea for another thread...

Comment

• HOLY JOSE THE JALEPENO ON A STEECK!

thats friggn awsm.

Comment

• I like how you did the costume on that one.
            Very appealing
            I'd like mornings better if they started later.

Comment

• Ehh, forgive me...

I just couldn't help myself! I feel kinda bad about not asking for permission to start this, actually. I've kinda been wanting to try my hand at drawing Scarlet for a while now, and her new outfit was just the perfect excuse for myself.

OK, it's a SEVERE work-in-progress, but I think it's turning out pretty good so far, despite a few things I'll probably retouch. She's supposed to be lying on a bed or couch or something... I hope you like what I've done so far. I'll try to get it finished by the end of the weekend, I swear! Again, forgive me for not actually asking if it was OK to do this...
              Attached Files

Comment

• Hey, not bad! I think it's turning out great so far!

Don't worry about asking for permission, I do actually look forward to other people's interpertations of her! So it's all good when I get a suprise!

I can't wait to see it finished!

Comment

• enough said.

she looks like some kind of adult super heroine
                  Final Fantasy 7

Comment

• Dat looks awsm so far hexic, cant wait to see it finis.

Comment

• Best pic so far imo Jive! Awesome work!

Comment

• Totally wicked work man. As soon as get some free time to some drawing I may do another one of her, since the one i did was kinda sucky.

Comment

• Coming soon, My Tribute to Scarlet

Comment

• Cool, I can't wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jive Guru
                              Another new pic! Enjoy!
                              This one's a little different, I think Scarlet's looking for trouble!! WATCH OUT!! *rar!*

*grovel*OMG! So sexy! So hawt! So wishing I had a decent printer right now...!*worship*
                              ~V.Kyrie (:*
                              http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

• heh heh, ho-ho he-he ha-ha ho-ho - my, my!
                                Well thank you Val! You don't have to grovel though, it seems rather unbecoming of such a talent!

Comment

Working...
                                X