Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

"Simply Scarlet"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josephine? isn't that the new Jab mascot? kewl

But besides that, I love the new pic. I don't know what but there is something very appealing about your style

Comment

• Looks like Scarlet has a gift for Josephine.

Comment

• Hee hee.....very good! ^_^

Comment

• oh its so nice! me lkey lots!

Comment

• Promising partnership. ^.^
            Not sure if Jo is the pink high heels wearing kind but this is cute. Her eyes are more hazel(greenbrown) than blue however.

Still, this is cute and it makes me purr. ^.^
            *plays with that bell* : 3
            ~V.Kyrie (:*
            http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

• jive, did you get permission to let the cat out of the bag on jo :P her and scarlet make a tempting pair you just never know what will turn up here
              Final Fantasy 7

Comment

• Hehe, Yes the pink shoes were pretty much a leap of faith (either they would work or they wouldn't work!) and I wasn't sure about the eyes at all, but I was working off of a pic James showed me from Joe Randel which has blue eyes. I'll be sure to make them the correct colour next time though.

Yes, I talked to James before I posted it and he said it was alright to post it. But of course I'm not the first person to post thier rendition of her on the web if your sleuthy enough to find the pictures.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jive Guru
                  Yes, I talked to James before I posted it and he said it was alright to post it. But of course I'm not the first person to post thier rendition of her on the web if your sleuthy enough to find the pictures.
                  i was kidding you about the permission anyway and there is already pictures somewhere? apparently i am not sleuthy enough to know about them

after the official release, you wanna let me in on where i can find the ones you are talking about?
                  Final Fantasy 7

Comment

• Check out Damn Evil Dog's Thread, the second picture is of Jo.

The other pic I've seen is not posted here, but on Miss Mab's website (there's also a picture of Scarlet )

Comment

• well i was gunna wait until your thread got a new page as to not draw attention away from it but ya know im kinda impatient at thee moment...(i gots a tummy ache)....

well, every time i would draw scarlet it was always a replica of how you(jive) would draw her, i never really just DREW her, more like copied her, so now i finaly got the Spyder version of scarlet, i got 2 and made it specificaly for the first type, but i didnt know if you would like Version 1 or Version 2, so please tell me when you look at them.
                      Here is V1

And her is Version2.

so pls let me know man. and also i really enjoyed making this pic for you Jive. these are my 2nd photshopped pictures. and were much easier to do then the first, now that i know what im doing. yeah so you prob guessed by now that i intended it to be a pic without lines, but the one with lines looked good too, so i couldnt decide which one to post.

------------------------------e-d-i-t---b-y---j-i-v-e------------------------------

I re-uploaded the pictures attached to this post from a different source, because for some reason they keep disappearing whenever I load up this page, however they should work fine now, just so you know.

Comment

• Hmmm, it's hard to choose really. I like aspects of both, but overall I think I'd go with version 1 with no lines.

For me personally, it's to the point where I only really use lines to draw her outline and face (and whatever clothes I happen to put her in, if those clothes require hard lines, I've yet to attempt transparent clothes...yet :P) and the markings I just leave until I colour her at the end, so they don't have black lines. They are just defined by themselves, I guess.

I'm happy you enjoy drawing Scarlet, and I'm glad to see some marked improvments in your work too!

Comment

• wow these are all some really nice Tributes to Scarlet.
                          and yeah i gota say Jive im a fan of your work
                          anyway im gona have to try my hand at scarlet some time soon

Comment

• That would be nice, I enjoyed looking through your submissions thus far!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jive Guru
                              That would be nice, I enjoyed looking through your submissions thus far!
                              aw, thanks a lot Jive. Now i have to do a Scarlet Truibute

Comment

• Another new pic! Enjoy!
                                This one's a little different, I think Scarlet's looking for trouble!! WATCH OUT!! *rar!*
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X