Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

"Simply Scarlet"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *grumble*

Comment

• Originally posted by Tichondrius
      *grumble*

Don't be a pain... Seriously... what's with the negativity?
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

• Sorry about that some people have bad moods at least once or twice per year *shames*

Comment

• Ok, heres my version of Scarlet for ya Jive Guru. I need to work on my inking though. It's kinda shaky.

Comment

• The style reminds me of Kim Possible

Comment

• Nice skimpy swim suit

Comment

• Originally posted by Gantros
                The style reminds me of Kim Possible
                Yes, Kim to my mind immediately to.
                Nice pic, very nice pic.

Comment

• Hey! Awesome picture!! It's great thing to come home to a new work of art!

Kim Possible you say? Well, I guess I sorta see it in the lips, but mostly everything else doesn't really remind me of anything in particular... Except Scarlet of course! Very nice. I especially like the way you drew the eyes.

In other news, I was at a party today and a few people from around the neighborhood were there as well, and one of them actually came up to me and was very polite, but she says: "You really need to cut your lawn! your grandmother would be spinning in her grave if she saw that! (cause I live in my grandmother's old house since she passed away about 2 years ago) If you don't want to do it my 15 year old would love to do it!" and I was all, "Yeah, I'll get right on that." and then, to paraphrase Tichondrius I was like *Grumble* (sorry man :P) She made me feel like I'm a lazy bastard or something, and I'm really not at all, I have just been busy with work.

But Is that not rude? I mean, it's not THAT bad looking right now, it just looks longer cause my next door neighbor cut his lawn - and now when I do go out and cut it it will seem like I'm appeasing that one neighbor, when I was planning on cutting anyway.

Well, blah. That just burned me up at the party having to be really nice, when I just wanted to say "Piss off! It's my property and I'll do it when I damn well please."

Argh... but seriously - Nice pic! I love it!!

Comment

• Thanks, yeah if you look at my art thread you'll see that I had just been drawing KP so if you see it in the drawing it's probably because that art style is still stuck in me. It mainly the lip that probably pulling you to that.

Jive Guru, ya know what. Just say to them "It's fine for now, my property says 'lived on'." You can say the same thing with your house when it's messed up haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tichondrius
                      Sorry about that some people have bad moods at least once or twice per year *shames*
                      Sometimes "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all," is a good phrase to keep in mind. I mean when you make some of your rude comments, it seriously looks like you're trolling, since there's the option of you not saying anything at all. I mean, okay you have the right to NOT like something, but unless it truly and utterly offends you and there's really honestly soemthing wrong with it.... then feel free to express yourself. I mean really, you felt the pic was over-rated. You've liked Jive's other pictures right? So one picture out of HOW MANY doesn't meet your criteria...? It's not really fair to say what u did, good mood or not.

Anyway, you apologised. That was nice of you.
                      And just so you can't use this entire post agaisnt me, some of your other comments in various other parts of the forum have REALLY rubbed me the wrong way, even if they weren't directed at me, they just seemed uncalled for. I generally keep my trap shut so as to not divrege fromt he topic.

..Anyway, Jive, Scarlet's a cute nurse... the pink stockings baffle me a bit, but otherwise reeeeal cute.... *stares dejectedly at her first attempt so far* I'll... post a preview when i fix the porportions. -.-;
                      ~V.Kyrie (:*
                      http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

• That's a nice version of scarlet you have there, G Force

And as Gwynn already mentioned, nice swimsuit
                        I'd like mornings better if they started later.

Comment

• He he he, Yeah, the pink stockings were kinda iffy for me too, but I didn't really like them just plain white either, but I just couldn't decide on any other colour.

Comment

• Gah, I've now managed to cut the lawn, that oughta shut up the neighbors for awhile.

Comment

• Maybe you could change your lawn for a Japanese rock garden

Comment

• I would, but it's a pretty big lawn, so it would end up looking kinda weird I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X