Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

"Simply Scarlet"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found a page, If it's the same Joe we are talking about, he sure got some purdy art.......

Comment

• *heart attack*

*GASP!*

WOWWY-WOW-WOW-WOWZA!

That is awesome!, or dare I say SEXALIOUS?

Yes, I do dare - because it is!!

Thanks alot!

Edit: So this is what I miss when I sleep in on Sundays.

Comment

• Don't you hate it when your in a slump?

I mean artistically. I feel like I want to draw stuff, but it's just when I've tried the past two days or so, nothing good comes of it. I've been trying to figure out how to draw Scarlet from different angles (like the back) but her hair is really difficult to draw that way and make it look good, and for some reason if it sucks, I don't even try to re-draw it, i just go BAH! and close the window.

Perhaps I'll start working more on Bleu and Chamile for a while. I've wanted to do a picture of all three together, but then this lack of "sticktoitivness" (thank you Mythbusters) kicked in.

I need some inspiration. How do you Guys and Gals get inspired?

Heh, I know I'll write this and then the next time I attempt to draw something I'll draw a pretty cool drawing, therefore eliminating the point of this post entirely.

Comment

• That varies from person to person. I can get ideas from many different sources. The thing is...how to use them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jive Guru
            I need some inspiration. How do you Guys and Gals get inspired?
            i look at the art here :P
            Final Fantasy 7

Comment

• No offense, Kandlin, but if you're Joe Madureira, then I'm a three-toed pangolin. You have great stuff as it is, and certainly INSPIRED by his works- so I urge all of you to take a look at his stuff, 'Mad' is quite good.

He's done great stuff, like appear in the new Street Fighter series (Udon comix) start off the new Darkstalkers series, Battle Chasers, etc. etc.

As for inspiration...funny, I thought Scarlet was inspiration enough-
              she certainly gives me lots of naughty ideas as is :P

Comment

• he he he, I'm glad she inspires.

Don't worry too much about my inspirtations, I go through these phases all the time, and then one thing will happen (like someone will submit a cool pic *wink wink*) and then I'll be all "BAM" And out pops a new drawing.

I've actually got 2 concepts floating around in my noggin right now, but I've got to get them down on paper. (or in my case on the screen since Scarlet has never graced a peice of paper yet, at least not any of mine.)

Comment

• i usually get inspriration from other sites, oorr my mood, for instance, ya know the post i made about me being like mentaly depressed? well i have been drawing a hero type person recently and his pictures are coming out great, atleast every 1 out of 4, but i try about 4 or 5 a day, since i was depressed i decided to draw how he would die... a whole shit load of arrows stickn out of his body, lol. but on the bottom i put down "THE END OF A HERO?" with hero in my trademark fire font, its pretty cool, got like 3 or 4 good pictures, i made one for a friend who gunna draw him in there perspective, when he does that im gunna post all of em here and see how you guys like it.

THAT JUST GOT ME ANOTHER IDEA, why dont you ask some other artist to draw scarlet, not the guys who have already done it, say like jay naylor or some other good artist, maybe you could ask eric schwartz, who knows scarlet could become sabrina's new friend! lol, just my ideas and thoughts.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrismukkah
                    No offense, Kandlin, but if you're Joe Madureira, then I'm a three-toed pangolin.
                    Good thing I never claimed to be.
                    For those of you who do not know Joe's work, he was in the middle of doing a very popular comic called Battle Chasers (writting and art), and droped it right in the middle of a cliffhanger. It became a very good gag how everyone was waiting for the next issue. Wizard even had a hillarious 'vs' where they had Lora Croft vs. Monika, and Lora won because Monika never showed up.
                    That's where the gag for "Longest time between Sketch and Finished" award, because it only took me a coupe of months, while we've been waiting on Joe for about five years.
                    So... yeah...

Comment

• Yeah, I have the Hardcover Collected Edition of Battle Chasers and that ending really pissed me off.

Comment

• Originally posted by kandlin
                        That's where the gag for "Longest time between Sketch and Finished" award, because it only took me a coupe of months, while we've been waiting on Joe for about five years.
                        So... yeah...
                        OH, thats what you meant thanks for clearing that up, up until now i still didnt know what you were talking about
                        Final Fantasy 7

Comment

• Art rut averted! I'm feeling a bit more inspired these days, thanks to my good pal, Caffine!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• HELLOOOOOOOOO NURSE!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jive Guru
                              Art rut averted! I'm feeling a bit more inspired these days, thanks to my good pal, Caffine!
                              Now that's just cool... Cept I'd be doing the sticking in her LOL
                              Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

• Nice little outfit

I especially like how you did her hair in this one
                                I'd like mornings better if they started later.

Comment

Working...
                                X