Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Store trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Store trouble

I just recently tried to enter into my account at the Jab store. I forgot my password. So I clicked the link & it said a new password was mailed to my e-mail. That was almost a week ago. I know you are very busy, but I just want to know how long does it take to get a new password.

Keep bugging Cheetah, he likes it ;D ..... Wait what, everyone can read this?.... Oh dear LOL Thats a total fabrication by the way, I would definitely drop a line every now and then though.
    Final Fantasy 7

Comment

we had a weird email problem when we moved to the new server, have it reset your password again and you shoudl get the letter this time, MY SUGGESTION how ever is to wait because I'm about to move to a new store system that'll be much better and you can earn point and stuff towards free things... I'll make a post about it once it's up

Cheetah
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Thank you for the response. I will take your suggestion & I will wait until the new store system is running. I just hope nothing I want to buy goes off the market before then.

Comment

Im sure you will be safe there, the store items are pretty long running ^.^
          Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Any word on when the new TJA store will be up?

Comment

Should be up in the next few days
              Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Thanks! I can't wait.

Comment

I'm just wondering how much longer 'til the store is renovated. I want to buy something when (of if) my stimulus check gets in.

Comment

I dont think Im getting one, yargh. Coulda used it too.
                    Final Fantasy 7

Comment

It's SUPPOSED to be in by the 9th (provided you direct deposited).

Comment

I got my payment & made my purchase. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                        X