Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

What happened to PalComix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to PalComix?

I've been trying to get to that page for a few weeks but all I get is errors.

Everything is working fine for me when I go there =?
    Final Fantasy 7

Comment

works fine for me.. hasn't stopped working.. If this site works pal works, we're on the same machine.
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

huh....looks like my link was just bad or something I'm not sure what to say here since Google wouldn't let me connect if i did a normal search either. What has me even more confused is the Wiki entry for it had a link which sent me there and worked...I'm confused...

Comment

Check your bookmark/link, www.palcomix.com is working, www.palcomix.org is not.

Comment

Originally posted by rwpikul View Post
            Check your bookmark/link, www.palcomix.com is working, www.palcomix.org is not.
            i had the same problem. and ur right .com works but .org dosent

did they chge the url or some thing

Comment

.org was a VERY temporary thing.. .com has been the DEFAULT url for almost 5 years..

Cheetah
              Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Those of us who have things bookmarked often miss one when changing the bookmarks to reflect a change in the primary address. Until the old address stops working that is.

Comment

Then its time for the old 'aaahhh! run for your life' ;D
                  Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Working...
                  X