Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

A TJA Male Portfolio: Yay or Ney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A TJA Male Portfolio: Yay or Ney

There has been some discussion of a male oriented portfolio, but nothing absolute.

So we want to give the decision to the viewers.

Would you guys like to see TJA produce a Male themed portfolio, yes or no?

~Reynard
    Yes
    54.55%
    No
    45.45%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Reynard; 10-10-2008, 03:13 PM.
    I'd like mornings better if they started later.

While you can pretty much count on me to at some point or another buy everything in the store I would have to say this would be one thing I would prolly pass on =C

Unless the males are doing something to females and I misread what you mean ;D
    Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Originally posted by Nafruf View Post
      While you can pretty much count on me to at some point or another buy everything in the store I would have to say this would be one thing I would prolly pass on =C

Unless the males are doing something to females and I misread what you mean ;D
      No, you read right, there's going to be nothing straight with the folio.

Don't forget to cast your vote though

Comment

I say yes because we need to remember the world isn't full of ghey men and women on women action or just women alone! We need straight males being straight or just by themselves. Damn it, we women (who like men) need some fapping material as well >.>

I vote YES!

Comment

Aw geez I guess I'm strictly 'maybe' on this. I'm not sure how many ppl come to TJA hoping to find their favourite guy character boinking another favourite guy character, or guy on guy at all. It could be fun, and it never hurts to try I suppose, but then the homosexual lifestyle is just as varied in themes and fetishes as the heterosexual lifestyle. Sure, for some folks 2 ppl boinking is enough, but then there's people who prefer an exotic location and sexy lingerie, etc etc.

I mean, there's men who like manly manly men, and then men who like cute men, and then there's people who like guys who look like girls, so on...

And really, if this a TJA group effort portfolio it'll depend how comfy some of the other artists are and how many could/would contribute.

Personally, I think it'd be easier than the Vegas port. XD

But then I'm not a viewer so I guess what I say doens't really matter, hrm. o.o;

*shrugs*
          ~V.Kyrie *: )
          http://www.superdickery.com/seduction/1.html All real, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabikitti View Post
            I say yes because we need to remember the world isn't full of ghey men and women on women action or just women alone! We need straight males being straight or just by themselves. Damn it, we women (who like men) need some fapping material as well >.>

I vote YES!
            lol, Awesome

Originally posted by V.Kyrie View Post
            And really, if this a TJA group effort portfolio it'll depend how comfy some of the other artists are and how many could/would contribute.

Personally, I think it'd be easier than the Vegas port. XD

But then I'm not a viewer so I guess what I say doens't really matter, hrm. o.o;

*shrugs*
            ~V.Kyrie *: )
            Hopefully there'll be a decent number of artists willing to contribute if this goes through; I know I will, but I guess that's a given eh? lol

I also agree with you that it would be easier than the Vegas port; it took me forever to finally get something put together for the interface O_o (even now I think it still needs some tweaks).

Comment

I know there are voters out there, I can see you

It'd be cool if we could get at least 20 people to vote...

As Peter Griffon would say: "Come on~"

Comment

C'mon good people...don't leave the poor man hanging!

Comment

Hey, I'd vote again if I could!
                  KS

Comment

Almost there dudes and dudettes!
                    Just a few more votes, but anything over 20 is definitely encouraged

Comment

Would anyone care to make this an even twenty in some way?
                      I'm certain there's more then nineteen people registered to these forums

Comment

Excellent! We've reached our target minimum!
                        But don't let that stop you from voting if you haven't yet! The polls will still be open for a few more days.

Comment

Working...
                        X