Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

I think I'm learning Japanese...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm learning Japanese...

Ohayo

Hajimemashite. Watashi wa Randel Joe desu. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu.

So I've signed up and am now currently paying for Japanese lessons on line though a podcast. It really very good and I totally feel like I'm getting my moneys wroth and I'm enjoying it very much. ^_^ I'm now one step closer to importing games and reading the plot lines in my hentai comics ^_^ (Ahhh... so that's why she fucked everyone one the block.)

But I'm encountering some problems.

1 - I have no one to talk Japanese to in mock conversations so I just keep reviewing what I know.

2 - I go to Japanese sites and see if I can read something but most pages are filled with FUCKING KANJI!!! How am I supposed to learn to read Hiragana if Japanese sites are filled with non Hiragana characters... sigh

So now I'm trying to review Kanji characters when ever I can, on top of learning a whole other language. Oh well... I'll probably be better off for it in the long run.

That's pretty much it.

Oh, I've officially started a new pic. First one in... man... I have no idea... anyway. I hope to have it posted next week.

Ja ne

Woo!

Uh... Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto!

Comment

Tora tora tora!
      Final Fantasy 7

Comment

WOoo.. I love Japanese I actually had like 4-5 month worth of lessons.. then I ran out of money :<

but me and the teatcher got along realy nice.. she gave me all 4 Porco Rosso books in Jab. so I can read em when I learn more ^_^
        ..she also gave me 2 "learn jab." CDs and a jab. dictionary
        I felt SO honerd *bow*

anyhoo.. good luck with it Joe and I cant wait to see your new pic
        the 7 most important things:
        Line
        Shape
        Volume
        Form
        Value
        Texture
        Color

Comment

you could always scope the torrents for some extra readings on learning Japanese. there are a great deal of learnings to be found there.

Comment

Best of luck!

Konbanwa, Randel-san! Watashi wa SIGMA-san desu yo. Genki desu ka?

Yeah, trying to learn Nihongo can be a pain when you don't read kanji. Oh well, we do the best we can, ne? Good luck to you in your studies...

Sayonara!!
            sigpic
            Take a deep breath and raise your shirt; this will feel a little cold...

Comment

For reading Japanese webpages, I have found this firefox addon to be handy.

gTranslate
              https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/918

Simply highlight something, right click and you can get an English translation. Unfortunately it does not give you the hiragana/furigana of the word along with the translation.

Comment

hmmm

the only japanese I know is...

"AHHHHH ITS GAHZIRA RUN FOR HILLS!"

0.o

Comment

Working...
                X