Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another idea

Not that you don't have more than enough suggestions right now, but... I'd love to see your take on human versions of the characters from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Yes, I'm a brony. *brohoof*

Anyway, stumbled across this pic of 'model sheets' for them, and while I don't care for this art style, it does give some good ideas for what the girls should look like/dress like in human mode. Thanks in advance!
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    Take a deep breath and raise your shirt; this will feel a little cold...

Comment

When is velma dinkley going to be nude again? The latest pics look great, but there's way too many cloths. Maybe do that same front view and back view thing, but with no clothing or underwear.

Comment

You probably thought of this already, but just in case you didn't... We need some good shots of Mavis Dracula from 'Hotel Transylvania'. Get the PTLM team on it! She's just your style...

EDIT: Also on the subject of requests... Found this. Love the theme, hate the artwork. But if you were to redo it in your style... *drools* Ahem. Sorry.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by sigma13; 10-22-2012, 10:31 PM.
        sigpic
        Take a deep breath and raise your shirt; this will feel a little cold...

Comment

strike witches

you should check out strike witches some time. id love to see what you could come up with. at least check it out even if your not gonna draw it

Comment

I'd love to see a sequel to your Princess Isabella pic! Specifically, a scene with her sitting up on a table, skirt up with legs spread wide as a stud plows her.
            KS

Comment

P&F idea

Listening to Phineas and Ferb-oulous soundtrack and the song 'In the City of Love' came on, all I could think about was if Poland was drawing this, Isabella would be wearing just a beret with the Eiffel Tower in the background, and a comment about if she finally got Phineas' attention.

Sucks that I was at work when this popped into my head.

Comment

Digimon suggestion

had another idea,

a group photo of all the girls from each season of Digimon, each season being a separate photo.

Comment

Should Poland do sexy pics of Elsa Van Helsing from Frankenweenie?

Comment

• Ai Haibara? PLS

Hi Poland.
                    I like your drawings very much
                    Could you possible draw a Picture of Ai Haibara (ft. Conan) from Detective Conan? That would be amazing!
                    Thx

P.s if you don't know who that is:
                    Last edited by ; 02-04-2014, 02:35 AM. Reason: pic too large

Comment

Working...
                    X