Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Svetlana Questions, Comments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Svetlana Questions, Comments.

Yes, the Russian brown bear is here to stay and we must ask questions and make comments on her beautiful directness and her total honesty...

The Cheetah usually does this I know but she is a keeper.

I bet she's really nice once you get to know her. The holiday pic seems to imply such.

What the heck does she like to do for fun anyway?

-Seth

Comment

Originally posted by sethtriggs View Post
      What the heck does she like to do for fun anyway?
      Me?

Ok, maybe not. But a wolf can dream, can't he?
      KS

Comment

Originally posted by ksharbaugh View Post
        Me?

Ok, maybe not. But a wolf can dream, can't he?

Yeeeeeah... You may have to deal with her husband.
        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

A seven foot tall bear mountain or a small little guy a little heavy round the middle and nice so very nice. I just can not wait to see this fabled husband, of Princess Svetlana...

Comment

I really hope I'm not posting in the wrong place, or violating some forum rule by posting in a very old thread, but I was wondering if there were more svetlana art out there than just in the comic, like in portfolio's and stuff.

I'm a huge fan of beautiful russian bear, and I'd love to get more art of her.

Comment

Not a problem at all, It's what it's here for.. You can see more of Svetlana but looking in the right side of the comic under the current fundraiser we keep a history of all the past ones, and there is a Lana one, as well as two voted bonus pictures with her in them. We're still working on a Lana portfolio , but it's a way out.
              Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Working...
              X