Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

character appearance change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• character appearance change?

I'm just wondering something. i was going through the comics, and i noticed that the animation, or look, of the characters changed. Like how they are physically defined. Jo went from having a sexy, full chest, to having a flat chest, for example. How the characters are drawn changed. I haven't read alot of the comic descriptions, so it may already be stated. But i'm wondering why there is a change? What happened?

I'm sure it's largely due to different artistic styles and interpretations of the character designs.

-Seth

Comment

There'll be a change starting this week as well, Sadly I needed to go with who I could get to continue the story while I found the right artist, Hopefully this upcoming change in... less than a few hours will be liked... Let me know!
      Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

I doubt many people read this forum anymore, But in regards to this. I have to say the relationship that Mackey, Shockley and myself share, is the first time in ages we've been able to work on this comic with out hesitation, with out bickering, and with all of your support as readers, I see this relationship of artist/colorist/ and writer lasting quite a long time.

Comment

What? You revived this long dead thread and you're not even making sense.

Comment

Working...
          X