Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

New to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey

hey im new to the site
    and im a writter too

Comment

Hello!

Hey people of the forum! Hahaha since I've actually seen some other people use this thread I might as well Introduce myself! I'm pretty new here seen the comics for just a few weeks now and just registered and I love it. Keep up the great work! I guess I'll just be peeping around the forums a bit.

~Cheetara
      Last edited by ; 05-31-2012, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Hey there, nice to see you here, in a little under 10 hours the new sites design goes live, I'm hoping to see a few more people in here, maybe if we're all active that could happen!! WOO! Here's to rebirth!
        Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Well, like a said I havn't been here long, so I will only really know the site with the new design hahahah. I can't wait...

Comment

Hey Cheetara, welcome to the site!

Comment

Welcome to the site Cheetara, you will find a lot of really great pics and comics around here, which I hope will be to your likings

Comment

A big welcome from me, too! It´s always good to see new people here

Comment

A Lurker no longer

Might as well post here, been a lurker for awhile, was attracted because of some art I was looking through of James Hardimans on an imageboard, found this, and started readin. I loved it!
                  I haven't COMPLETELY caught up (i like readin the comments too) but I thought it was time to make an account.

If ya wanna know anything about me, just ask!

Comment

welcome to the very quiet forum :P I may have up date the software soon, but we're in the middle of doing a complete over haul of the tjalite gallery system so stay tuned for that

Cheetah

Comment

Cool, thanks for the welcome/response Cheetah! (You, the awesome Cheetah, talkin to me? Cool!)

Comment

Aww I'm not that special. but welcome regardless

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
                          Aww I'm not that special. but welcome regardless
                          Not that special? You're an awesome cheetah who runs and writes an awesome comic, drawn by awesome artists, and read by awesome ppl!
                          Yes I think you are special.
                          Heck, as you said yourself here:
                          Originally posted by Cheetah
                          How dare you doubt the GREAT AND POWERFUL CHEETAH!!! *ignore the masturbating feline behind the curtain… ignore the masturbating feline behind the curtain!!!*
                          *steps away from the curtain*

XD
                          Last edited by ; 08-04-2014, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X