Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Ask the Cast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask the Cast

Hey everyone !

As part of the CNC redesign and reboot, and due to popular demand, Cheetah and I will be updating the cast pages.

Part of this update will add recent characters, and bring new information about existing characters you are familiar with. However, I am sure there are many of you who would like to directly ask a member of the cast a question. . .

Well, here is your opportunity. Each update, we will let you know here who we are working on, and if you have questions for those cast members, ask them here. Cheetah and I will pick the most popularly asked questions, as well as the ones that are the most interesting and amusing, and will pose them to the cast.

Upon cast page update, there will be an FAQ section that will have those questions and answers for you. Hopefully, this is a fun way to get involved, as well as a way to get those burning questions answered.

To begin with, we will be adding Joyce and Fred Rodgers to the cast page. If you have questions, feel free to ask them. We generally will be taking questions for about a week's time before moving on to the next group, but there is no specific timeframe, really. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE !

Each week, Cheetah will pick his favourite question, and if that question is yours you will receive a ten dollar gift certificate for the TJA Store ! So share this with your friends, and hopefully this will be a great event for everyone !

So, get those questions coming ! We look forward to them.

-&

This is for Fred Rodgers.

1. How long has Jim been doing the "Mr. Rogers" joke, and how much do you want to play crotch soccer with him for it?

-Seth
    Last edited by ; 07-01-2012, 04:54 PM. Reason: For true intent

Comment

Mostly for Fred, though Joyce can help if she wants:

If you were to engage in an unnecessarily elaborate scheme to get back at everyone's favorite cheetah for his jokes, what kind of unnecessarily elaborate scheme would it be, and how hilarious would it be to watch it unfold from the perspective of an outside observer?

Comment

Mr Rogers... Your wife wouldn't by any chance be into swinging, would she?
        KS

Comment

Heh one question just popped into my mind regarding Joyce.

Well at this page: http://catsncameras.com/cnc/?p=130 we see Joyce and Manila get pretty close to each other. I know that question has already been asked and assumptions have been made, but since there havenīt been a proper answer given yet Iīll give it a new try lol. So is there something happening between Manila and Joyce that we donīt know yet? I really have to think about that again, and I really hope to learn more now

Oh and is it okay to post more than one replyīs here in case I know more questions to ask later this week? (I just wanna make shure thatīs itīs okay to post more that one reply. I know stupid question is stupid lol)

Comment

Originally posted by GermanBadCat View Post
            Oh and is it okay to post more than one replyīs here in case I know more questions to ask later this week? (I just wanna make shure thatīs itīs okay to post more that one reply. I know stupid question is stupid lol)
            I don't see why you couldn't ask at least one per cast member, or more than one, but continuous repeats would be a bit much LOL

Cheetah
            Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

@Cheetah

lol don't worry I won't be spamming xD

Comment

Question

I have a question made specifically for Svetlana, the Russian Polar Bear. Previously, we saw how you dealt with Jim's sarcastic attitude when he mocked the soup your loving husband made for you. My question is what type of soup did your husband make for you?

Comment

Originally posted by psycho_scissor99 View Post
                  I have a question made specifically for Svetlana, the Russian Polar Bear. Previously, we saw how you dealt with Jim's sarcastic attitude when he mocked the soup your loving husband made for you. My question is what type of soup did your husband make for you?
                  We're not up to Svetlana yet. But Jim didn't mock her soup
                  Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

I have a question for Fred and Joyce. What was your initial reaction when you first found out about Jim and Jo's...relationship?(You know what I mean) And, were there any funny stories about finding out about them?

Comment

Working...
                    X