Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

DWB Comic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DWB Comic

DWB1
    Attached Files
    "Some one asked me once, if I thought i was a hero... I said "No, but I've been lucky to have known a few"

DWB 2: Happy Holidays

Have a happy holiday.

-Bussaca & DragonWolf
    Attached Files
    "Some one asked me once, if I thought i was a hero... I said "No, but I've been lucky to have known a few"

Comment

DWB 3: Come play with the king...sicko

yeeeah.
      Attached Files

Comment

DWB 4:Everybody gets thiers in the end...it's just a matter

This one only took us 3 days! It's a new record...
        Attached Files

Comment

whats up..

Hey hey hey.. thats right.. if you don't know... DWB comics has a site:

DWB.jabarchives.com

IT'S SPECTACULAR!!

#6 is out and up, and #7 for march is done and ready to put up, expect to see it on the first of march.. DWB#8 has been inked and formated and is the coloring stages..so Aprils comic is almost done.. thats about it...

OH and we're gaugeing interest.. IF you didn't have to worry about where that next bowl of raman noddles was comeing from.. would you be interested in 24x36 poster sized copys on HIGHLY GLOSSY POSTER PAPER of each comic?

Say at $20 to $25 dollars a peice?

I'm tring to see if thiers a market for really big art..

Bussaca..the stupid side of DWB..if it's stupid..I probobly came up with it..

Comment

DWB Comic

The funny thing about this comic was I completely heard that song by alvin and the chipmunks the other day on the radio. loved that song as a kid

Comment

YAY! I didnŽt even know that this comic exists! AWESOME!!!

Comment

thanks, GBC.. we try to work on them when we can

Bussaca

Comment

Hope youŽll find some time to draw a new page soon...

Comment

Working...
                  X