Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

I'm back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back!

Hello everyone!
    Just wanted to say Im back on TJA!
    Updated my website and its open again.
    I even found some of my old work that I added too.
    Have fun!

http://jabarchives.com/verona

Glad to have you back, though I wouldn't expect too much from the forum sadly , it's been dying a slow horrific death :P
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
      Glad to have you back, though I wouldn't expect too much from the forum sadly , it's been dying a slow horrific death :P
      What?? No, don't be silly.....

I still come every other day, but the posts are lacking and there's nothing really much for us to respond to..... which is very saddening!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah View Post
        We need to keep it alive!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Verona View Post
          We're on it! Wow, Cheetah was so depressed a year ago, but hopefully things are turning a corner now.

By the way, nice to meet you.

Comment

Originally posted by Verona View Post

Yup it's quite alive and updated now. Best time as ever to be active on the forum
            Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

I'll come by every day because it's picking up here AND I like it here, too. Nice to meet you, Verona.
              Every time an old person dies, a library burns down.

There's no shame in growing old. Some people don't get the chance.

Comment

Working...
              X