Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Shadrok's Art Pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadrok's Art Pad

Hi everyone, I've been a long time member but never posted until now. Why post now? Well I'm tired of just being a lurker and decided to share my art, that and to try and be more social.

*Introvert Powers Deactivate* :P

Anyway here are two pics of Jo skating; one dressed, one not.

The third is of one of my characters, Kate Labunn.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ; 10-22-2013, 12:46 AM.

That's a nice way to end the lurking!
    KS

Comment

Originally posted by ksharbaugh View Post
      That's a nice way to end the lurking!
      Thanks, I thought so

I hope everyone had a happy new year.
      Attached Files

Comment

Looking really good, dude! Nice style.

As for the new year, I have gotten back on track with my exercise and also am planning other changes as well. It's going to be rough but I am going to take it day by day and evaluate the end of each day to make sure I did everything I could to make it a good one
        Final Fantasy 7

Comment

Looking good man, Sorry I've let the forum go for so long, nice to see some of you still here! Great work!
          Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Wow. Those are both... really awesome.

Comment

Thanks everyone.

I drew the sketch for this one morning at about 2am while I was trying to fall asleep and listening to the song “Raspberry Beret” by Prince. I decided to throw some quick inks and shading on it and see how it turned out. Also inspired by another Prince song I decided to name her Sally.
              Attached Files

Comment

Going to try and be more responsive now that we have the new site design up :P , Well for 2am that's a cute butt.. I'm sure if we wait a few more hours and drinks.. she may be face down ass up :P cute work indeed.
                Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Working...
                X