Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

Fluffy is no more :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fluffy is no more :(

On a recent blog post he has stated that he is going back to college, so with work and college he wont have much time to draw, too bad he lost his motivation but I wish him luck on his change.

Heres his SketchBlog: http://fluffy-sketchblog.blogspot.com
    Last edited by ; 08-26-2009, 04:50 PM. Reason: Wantd to add a link to the blog

I don't think he lost motivation, its just been focused elsewhere. I any case I wish him the best of luck going to college.
    Although I hope he won't let his drawing skills dull while going back to school.
    - This spot reserved for a witty and intelligent remark -

Comment

Good luck for him. Maybe heŽll return some day!

Comment

Best of luck to him!
        KS

Comment

Such if life. Still he left some nice work behind. And College doesn't last forever, so ya never know. Good luck to him.

Comment

For no more, fluffy just posted a bunch of artwork in his gallery! Man I hope to hear from him soon.
            Cheetah - TJA Productions

Comment

Ah, those are from a ZIP file he sold alongside with DeviantArtist 14-Bis. I had to buy those...

Comment

I'm just happy to see him around again, that's all.. art or not.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonflyHunter8
                  Now I understand, Fluffy's too busy doing random commissions.
                  He doesn't take requests.

You've made 3 posts in the thread in 3 hours? How quick are you expecting sme sort of response?

Comment

Originally posted by DragonflyHunter8
                    At least does anyone know his EMail address?
                    If the artists wanted you to have their E-mail, it would be in their Profile.. But talking to the artists is the main reason for these forums, you'll just have to be patient.

Comment

Fluffy is alive, and he's not retired from drawing!
                      I saw a new pic he drew of Peg & Pistol as humans!

Comment

Originally posted by DragonflyHunter8 View Post
                        Fluffy is alive, and he's not retired from drawing!
                        I saw a new pic he drew of Peg & Pistol as humans!
                        Ah, well he hasn't posted that yet. But he did post a KND parody on his TJA gallery a couple days back.

Comment

I keep hearing about Fluffy's comics and I'd love to read them but I can't find them. Any help?

Comment

Originally posted by victorblud View Post
                            I keep hearing about Fluffy's comics and I'd love to read them but I can't find them. Any help?
                            here you go http://www.jabarchives.com/tjalite/s...ry.php?cat=593

Comment

Working...
                            X