Announcement

Collapse

Please consider supporting our server!

Do you enjoy parody artwork (rule 34?) We've been providing it to the new for over 24 years. It would be a great help if you could consider supporting us over at subscribestar! You can get there via this link https://subscribestar.adult/tjapalsupport , thanks so much for considering, every little bit helps!
See more
See less

CnC: Auditions 2014 Drawing contest questions thread.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CnC: Auditions 2014 Drawing contest questions thread.

Have a question or concern that you'd like answered about the current contest? Ask here and we'll do out best to answer you quickly.

~Cheetah
    Cheetah - TJA Productions

Had a bunch of people ask me this, so I've appended to rule sheet, and I'm posting it here. Yes you can submit your entry as a comic page, it doesn't have to be a single image, this is entirely up to you!

Comment

Im kinda confused by the whole, "help us open pandoras box." Is that the theme or can we do whatever we want

Comment

Basically it's one of your OC's doing an audition at the CnC Adult studios. The rules give you the basic outline, meaning the cnc character(s) you decide to pair with need to act like themselves, one of the cnc cast has to be filming your audition. Points for originality, and uniqueness. Especially character accuracy. If you have any specific questions, drop them here I'll answer them as best I can

Comment

Do you have any preferences about when we can post our submissions to our own galleries? I've sent mine in, but I haven't posted it on my Inkbunny or SoFurry galleries yet.

I was thinking I would wait until January 1st or so, after the submissions have been posted on the TJA site for public viewing and possible people's choice voting, before I post to my own galleries. That way I can give my viewers a link to your page with all the submissions, on your site.

Comment

Yep, that's pretty much how would work best. Though I didn't note it in the rules, so I'm not striking anyone off because of posting their work. Buuut Jan 1st ish would be best.

Comment

hair trouble

Doing a color pic for my entry, what color is Joyce Rodgers hair. Please help

Comment

Joyce's colors are the same as Josies lighter grey color markings, I've attached a small crop of Joyce with some colors on her to help out.

Jim/Cheetah
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X